Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- GLORY [meeting]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Inkheart

Inkheart
JUST LIKE FIRE, BURNING OUT THE WAY
IF I CAN LIGHT THE WORLD UP FOR
JUST ONE DAY WATCH THIS MADNESS
COLORFUL CHARADE NO ONE CAN
BE JUST LIKE ME ANYWAY

Hadn't she just me this man? Twin lobes swiveled to hear his call, his bellowing for a meeting. To hold a council. He had claimed not to be the sovereign, but he sure acts like one. Putting himself on a pedestal in front of all the others of Solterra (who choose to appear)... That's the act of a narcissist or a ruler, though there's nothing to prevent them from being one and the same. But still, even so, she comes. Curiosity as much as any kind of obedience. The long legs take her toward the Day Court (for since their last meeting she had wandered off), and her golden orbs take in the sight of, of course, Maxence. Beckoning those living her to hold a council. They're strangers of course, but she suspects they won't be that way forever. Two mares, a stallion... they're all interesting looking creatures, but her attention is drawn to Maxence. She studies him - his painted form and decorations, the lion pelt he wears as a cloak. She stands still, quiet, her breath barely audible. Instead, she is listening to the words coming from the others who have joined. The overall consensus seems... begrudging respect. It is clear from their words that they have all met in a meeting before, but of course she wasn't around for that. Still she stands silent, not voicing her support or dissent.

Trying to unite Solterra. There had not been sovereigns in the time that she had been in Novus. True, she hadn't been around forever. She has no opinion either way on whether the realms should be united, made into something. All she really cares about is Solis. If this is the best way to honor him, worship him, to bring all the sheep into the shepherd's fold, so be it. She glances from side to side, wondering if others will join or if this is the meager membership of the Day Court. Finally, soft and rich vocals present. "You have the makings of a sovereign yourself." But she will not follow just anyone, and no one blindly. She wants to partner with this Maxence, but first.... "Prove yourself." Or perhaps she will beat you over the head.

Tag: All of y'all
Comments: Sorry it's shitty, I was distracted >_>

Messages In This Thread
GLORY [meeting] - by Maxence - 07-06-2017, 12:05 AM
RE: GLORY [meeting] - by Seraphina - 07-06-2017, 01:12 AM
RE: GLORY [meeting] - by Leviathan - 07-06-2017, 01:08 PM
RE: GLORY [meeting] - by Bexley - 07-06-2017, 11:06 PM
RE: GLORY [meeting] - by Eden - 07-07-2017, 06:14 PM
RE: GLORY [meeting] - by Inkheart - 07-07-2017, 07:51 PM
RE: GLORY [meeting] - by Avdotya - 07-08-2017, 12:41 AM
RE: GLORY [meeting] - by Torstein - 07-10-2017, 07:13 PM
RE: GLORY [meeting] - by Maxence - 08-15-2017, 07:29 AM