Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eden

Eden

pretty

Dusted with star matter and borne upon tides of nature, hers is the beauty of wild places.

Bexley's words both broke the paladin's heart and filled it near to bursting with something like pride.

The surety that flowed in the golden lass' voice despite its softness and the resolve that glimmered in those pale azure eyes - but it doesn't matter anymore - was something wondrous to behold and Eden felt herself grinning even wider than before, marveling at the strength that was cradled within her friend's elegant frame. Of course, this came as no surprise to the striped lass, Bexley Briar was a spitfire and a powerful force of nature in her own right, but the depth of her resilience was staggering and Eden found herself more and more grateful to consider herself an ally to the storm that was the gilded mare. Then, as the blonde maiden squeals at the water, her dainty body recoiling from the refreshing near-frigidity that the pool offered, Eden couldn't help but throw back her head and laugh. The sound was full and loud, though the movement caused a few sun wilted petals to drift from her crown of wildflowers to kiss the surface of the waters. 

"Come, it's not that bad," Came her teasing reply, sides still shaking from little bursts of chuckles here and there. Cocking her head at Bexley's question, the lass pursed her lips and gave her answer some thought, riffling through the small allotment of memories that she had collected during her short time within Novus' borders. Rolling her shoulders in some semblance of a shrug - a movement that was becoming increasingly favored by the warrior priestess - Eden could only offer her meager social experience as reply, "I've met Maxence, of course, but we all know him. Other than that, though, I had the pleasure of being bested by and befriending Leviathan in the sparring arena and winning a skirmish with a rather frigid warrior -- I think her name is Seraphina. She's like a storm cloud, that one, all blank expressions and monotone voices..." Eyes widening as she realized what she was saying, the paladin scrambled to right her perceived slander against a fellow warrior.

"Not -- not at all that she's not a good creature, she has many merits, I'm sure. I'd never speak poorly of a sister-in-arms, I must have just met her on an off day." With her voice having grown rather squeaky and rushed as she attempted to rectify her wrongs, Eden frowned at herself and cast a sheepish look at Bexley, "I don't want you to think I say bad things about others when they don't deserve it. That's not the kind of mare I am, I promise."

pretty

@Bexley EDEN RELAX AND LET THE GOSSIP TAKE YOU

Messages In This Thread
FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Bexley - 07-09-2017, 05:56 PM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Eden - 07-11-2017, 02:53 PM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Bexley - 07-11-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Eden - 07-11-2017, 07:10 PM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Bexley - 07-12-2017, 12:57 AM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Eden - 07-16-2017, 06:23 PM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Bexley - 07-23-2017, 01:36 AM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Eden - 08-18-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: FIST FIRST PHILOSOPHY - by Bexley - 08-20-2017, 10:29 PM