Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - house of memories.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

⚔  in these silences, something may rise  ⚔

He chuckled at her statements, for they were honestly true. "It's dry, hot, unforgiving, and sand gets in every crevice you can imagine." His heavy tail flicked with a loud thump at his haunches, as if to make a point. Little bits of sand flew into the air above the bespeckled mare's head.

A chuckle slipped past his normally serious lips with her little bite of sarcasm. Not what he expected of her, but not wholly unexpected, either. "My statement sounds more and more stupid the more we talk about it," he muttered, smiling coyly at her. A smile was not something that often graced his lips, laced with sarcasm or otherwise.

When she rested her head against his - so small compared to his, he could still peer over her ears if he tried - he did not move away. He didn't know why, and he felt a hum in his throat. Eyes met hers, and held their gaze. Through her questions, through her touches, through the warmth of her breath against his skin.

Although her question did elicit a pause. A Warden was... no polite job, certainly not like a Champion, let alone a Champion of Wisdom. As he thought about how to word the information without offending her (why did that matter so much now?), he lifted his head up slightly, his jawline hovering just above her neckline.

And slowly, his neck rested over top of hers, his head alongside hers once more. Warm breath spilled from his nostrils along the tender skin of her jaw and ears as he brought his muzzle close to them, eyes once again seeking out her gaze.

Soft muzzle pressed against her ears as he spoke soft, hushed words into them. "It means I can take what I want," words simultaneously laced with both intermingled passion and dominance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Action. Thoughts. "Speech."
@Araxes - I'm so sorry, my love ;3;

Reference Image - - chest cavity: OPEN - - 305 words - - code Ⓒ inkbone

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
house of memories. - by Araxes - 08-02-2017, 12:32 AM
RE: house of memories. - by Torstein - 08-09-2017, 11:30 PM
RE: house of memories. - by Araxes - 08-09-2017, 11:51 PM
RE: house of memories. - by Torstein - 08-10-2017, 12:24 AM