Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Let's Play a Game

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

AVDOTYA
they have achieved nothing
altered nothing
and will die for n o t h i n g

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

He was not one with an ear for sarcasm, it seemed. Nevertheless, Avdotya disregarded him as he settled himself along the water like an overgrown hound, his prize sitting pretty between to front legs. She would have shaken her head disapprovingly had she cared enough, but the mare saw little point in investing her energy into judging him so heavily. While he dined on his branch-full of fruit, she finished the remainder of her bathing regimen and slowly began to make her way back to the shore.

Her gaze drifted back to him at the mention of her spear, words that instinctively drove the mare to look to it where it sat leaning against an old tree. The pointed old weapon had always been a constant companion in her journeys; it was there in her hours of anguish and it was more often than not a part of her times of triumph. To some, it was a simple item, but to Avdotya it was a proven partner in battle. "Very few know how to use one." She replied simply, shaking the dribbling water from her body and reaching down to fasten the weapon back in its place upon her leg. Finally, she turned to look at the hulking stallion. "I received it from my birth-herd. A gift from the matriarch for those worthy enough to wield it." For a fleeting moment, her heart yearned for the Davke.

She was pulled from her thoughts a second later when he offered her one of the fruit that still remained on his stone table. "Are you sure you do n-" she was interrupted by the macabre opening of his third eye, a scene that she could not take her own eyes off of. The idea of throwing her spear to it crossed the woman's mind, but her focus was far too trained upon merely studying it.

When she was finally able to shake herself from him, a spark of confused irritation lit mind. "What in Solis' name is that?" Avdotya questioned him, stepping back from the stallion almost defensively. Whatever that eye was, she had a creeping feeling that it was not just for seeing.

@Torstein I don't think Av has ever been this creeped out lmao

Messages In This Thread
Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-09-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 08-10-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-10-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 08-14-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-19-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 08-22-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-31-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 09-24-2017, 01:22 AM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 02-18-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 04-01-2018, 02:06 PM