Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Let's Play a Game

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

AVDOTYA
they have achieved nothing
altered nothing
and will die for n o t h i n g

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Avdotya's stare did not yield until that of his single eye had. Whether that was her own will or the stallion's, she would never know, but she was entirely aware of her distaste for what had just occurred; when he eventually explained it, that sensation of repugnance began to swell. While such an ability was, indeed, impressive, she did not much appreciate the idea of her own mind being explored by a man she barely knew. He went on to describe its loss of power, but the woman studied him with suspicion and even doubt in her eyes. Solis had granted her command of the ground that lay beneath their feet- who was to say he had not given this one a gift of his own?

"How unfortunate." The mare remarked quietly. She chose not to make skepticism known, though he had suddenly become one to keep an eye out for among Solterra's numbers. If she played her cards right, he could prove to be a valuable ally.

After a few moments, Avdotya's metaphorical hackles fell back from their raised state. She relaxed once more and eased into what conversation they had, then took a bite from the date he'd offered. The taste of such sweetness on her tongue never grew old. "It does not so much bother me as it did catch me off guard," she explained, "I do not often see eyes upon others' foreheads." He was the first, in fact, and she would be quite happy for him to be the last.

"I am Avdotya." The mare returned his introduction with one of her own and then settled comfortably into the sand just before the dampened shore of the water. It felt as if she had committed herself to at least a chat now that they found themselves exchanging names, so for that she figured it would be best to relax her aching bones while she could. "What is it that brought you to leave your strange, three-eyed nation, then, Tor?" At times the serpent woman's words were not as fluid as they could be- this was apparently one of those times.

@Torstein

Messages In This Thread
Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-09-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 08-10-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-10-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 08-14-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-19-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 08-22-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-31-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 09-24-2017, 01:22 AM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 02-18-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 04-01-2018, 02:06 PM