Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - WE SUCK YOUNG BLOOD

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline REDANDBLACK [PM] Posts: 302 — Threads: 37
Signos: 135
Inactive Character

[Image: 500_by_memuii-dbfxt60.png]

" BEXLEY BRIAR "

It’s frustrating that Avdotya never moves from her look of stoniness. Not that Bexley expected anything else from her but that blank stare and slight frown, as that’s the only expression she’s ever seen on the warriors’ face, but still - for someone as extroverted as Bexley it’s strange be holding up such a stilted conversation, when usually she would have already made an impression. Despite the spear and the scars and the muscles that line Avdotya’s back, what Bexley finds most intriguing about her, and most scary, is her evident lack of interest in the outside world. What kind of person is so comfortable being so far removed?

Of course, she says nothing about that. Like Avdotya would give a shit.

Through half-lidded eyes Bexley watches her companion emerge from the water to sling her spear at a bunch of dates - the movement used to be impressive, and the heft of it still is, somewhat, but knowing what it did to the Teryr, knocking down fruit can’t compare. Fifth limb, Bex remarks absently. It’s admirable how practiced Avdotya has become over what must have been years, the weapon now an extension of her own body. Bexley stands straighter. Water sloughs from her damp hair and off the gentle curves of her body, drip-drip-dripping in the yellow light, running the contours of each muscle.

Avdotya’s next question seems almost genuinely interested, but Bex isn’t stupid enough to get excited over it. She simply blinks back, serene. I threw myself among warriors the moment I joined the Day Court, Bexley points out, at long last beginning to exit the water, slow, short steps that barely move her aching body. Her eyes glitter in the harsh light underneath those whispering lashes. Why would I live here only to shy away from the sight of blood? Would be a little hypocritical, she finishes, shrugging. May not have a spear, but I do have some sharp edges.

Dripping in water as she stands on the bank, Bex tilts her head to watch Avdotya and half-snarls, half-grins, showing off those bleached bone teeth.

@avdotya
love, space

Messages In This Thread
WE SUCK YOUNG BLOOD - by Bexley - 08-13-2017, 01:11 AM
RE: WE SUCK YOUNG BLOOD - by Avdotya - 08-15-2017, 10:38 PM
RE: WE SUCK YOUNG BLOOD - by Bexley - 08-16-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: WE SUCK YOUNG BLOOD - by Avdotya - 08-20-2017, 11:30 PM
RE: WE SUCK YOUNG BLOOD - by Bexley - 08-22-2017, 12:24 AM
RE: WE SUCK YOUNG BLOOD - by Avdotya - 08-28-2017, 11:02 PM
RE: WE SUCK YOUNG BLOOD - by Bexley - 09-04-2017, 07:27 PM