Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Somewhere, beyond the sea...

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

florentine

Florentine is sure she can feel the icy touch of the night about which Morpho speaks. It creeps its way up her narrow spine, chilling deeper than skin, deeper than bone. Her shiver comes from the depths of her being. “I cannot decide whether that is cowardice or a complete lack of empathy.” The flower girl whispers, “I have never met anyone I could think capable of such a thing. I am sorry you had to witness and endure such cruelty, Morpho.”

The grasses rustled and even with the approaching march of winter, they are still laden with richness. The land still hummed with the ebbing warmth of summer. “I hope you shall never find Dusk so cold.” And it is not just cold of weather that Florentine speaks, but cold of heart.

The shiver of cold becomes little more than a phantom memory in the wake of Morpho’s words. It is chased away by the heat that floods to the Dusk girl’s cheeks as their conversation persists upon the topic of Denocte and the whereabouts of her heart…

Lashes, thick with dusklight and heavy with shyness, tickle along her cheekbones. “Rannveig is open to relations with all the Courts. She encouraged me to explore my attraction to Denocte.” Florentine’s gaze turns sly, the curl of her lips mischievous, “Maybe then I can blame her for finding myself in love with a boy. They are quite distracting.”

Amethyst eyes glitter like a laugh, “I can take you there, I rarely need an excuse, after all. Would you like to go now?” Her eyes lift to the clouds bruised by rising night, their blood seeping red and lilac across the sky. “Night is coming and that is when Denocte is at its finest.” Flora’s gaze snags the black and gold girl beside her and there is something wild to Florentine then, the dangerous magic of a pixy spry in spirit and so wholly unpredictable. 

With that the flower girl turns towards Denocte, a beckoning glance cast over her shoulder. 

@Morpho – thinking we should wrap this up? I am happy to toddle on over to Denocte and see if we can get a convo going with others there?

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere, beyond the sea... - by Morpho - 08-20-2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Somewhere, beyond the sea... - by Florentine - 08-24-2017, 03:56 PM
RE: Somewhere, beyond the sea... - by Morpho - 08-27-2017, 01:03 PM
RE: Somewhere, beyond the sea... - by Florentine - 08-29-2017, 10:23 AM
RE: Somewhere, beyond the sea... - by Morpho - 09-19-2017, 12:22 PM
RE: Somewhere, beyond the sea... - by Florentine - 09-25-2017, 07:14 AM
RE: Somewhere, beyond the sea... - by Morpho - 09-29-2017, 04:12 AM
RE: Somewhere, beyond the sea... - by Florentine - 10-20-2017, 01:54 PM
RE: Somewhere, beyond the sea... - by Morpho - 10-28-2017, 02:28 AM