Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Tyger tyger, burning bright

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rhoswen

Raum only watches her as she spits and sparks quietly, her voice dipping low beneath an octave she never normally explored. He had stirred something in her, something primal and undesirable; it boiled like gargling poison in the cauldron of her ribcage. Those eyes of ocean and electric seemed to purge the heat from her skin, if only for a moment - a moment that felt like agony for a girl composed and formulated from brimstone and magma. To feel her fire flushed with the water spouting from his briny gaze, flooding all the tropical components of her heart. Her mother had always warned her about men who looked at her hungrily, men who devoured and prowled;  but never had she spoken of those who glanced at Rhoswen so lightly it might have seemed fabricated - with but a single amorphous haze clouding their line of sight. The girl might have shivered, if not for her resolve and the beating blistering sun overhead. 

They stand apart, and yet somehow together; a wildly barren stalemate that locked them into place, as though they were players in a disorientating game of chess. She stares at him from beneath heavy lids and auburn curls, upward and onward, pushing past a veil unseen, chastising him with those blustery stormful eyes. This silvered man would not budge, it seemed, no matter how hard she pushed and pressed.  Though he ebbed and faded under Solis, he did not fall - did not tremble - and Rhos could not help the twinge of admiration blooming in her bones. A sigh, not of defeat but of temporary resignation; currently, there was more important business to attend to. "Of course, I do. This is my nation, hadn't you noticed?" With a swish of her everlong tail, Rhoswen stepped into the gushing river, her ears lacing backward at his light barbs. "I guess you'll have to wait and see." Her replies are precise and curtailed, leaving no room to breathe.

"I can do that myself you know... damn Crows, always interfering." At last: a sideways glance accompanying her retort painted it an easier shade of red; something close to mirth glittering between her teeth. They had been childhood friends, after all. 

@Raum egh

Messages In This Thread
Tyger tyger, burning bright - by Raum - 08-30-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: Tyger tyger, burning bright - by Rhoswen - 09-02-2017, 06:10 AM
RE: Tyger tyger, burning bright - by Raum - 09-08-2017, 04:28 AM
RE: Tyger tyger, burning bright - by Rhoswen - 09-09-2017, 08:56 AM
RE: Tyger tyger, burning bright - by Raum - 09-10-2017, 11:57 AM
RE: Tyger tyger, burning bright - by Rhoswen - 09-10-2017, 05:32 PM
RE: Tyger tyger, burning bright - by Florentine - 09-11-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: Tyger tyger, burning bright - by Rhoswen - 09-14-2017, 12:54 PM
RE: Tyger tyger, burning bright - by Raum - 09-18-2017, 05:18 AM
RE: Tyger tyger, burning bright - by Rhoswen - 09-24-2017, 05:58 AM