Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - tomorrow never came

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maxence

M A X E N C E
i'm in the black again / not coming back again
we can just pretend / we'll make it home again
from everything now

She approached and so did he.
Perhaps it was the fact that she dwelled upon the pools of their haven that he felt an overwhelming desire to feel the coolness of its aqua upon each of his legs, or was it that he wished to close the gap completely?  Maxence perished the through immediately, almost physically shaking his cranium in order to distort the daydream, but still it was not enough to draw him away from the aproaching shieldmaiden.
He stepped forth with one foot to slink into the oasis pool, easing his body into their sanctuary and taking his place parallel to her own. 

"I come here to find a sense of peace—
I feel closer to Solis here.. I've found every friend I have yet to make here."

It was that statement that caused a rare, true smile to appear upon the Commander's face as a question quickly arose within the walls of his own mind, one he asked without hesitation. "Am I your friend?" he quizzed, eyes as blue as the water they waded in watching her own with a hidden intensity. Perhaps it was that he was fearful of allowing them to wander; he knew that if they drifted from her eyes they would likely trace over areas of her honeyed bones that he ought not to linger on. 
She chipped away at him again, this time with a glint within her eye and a humming breath of promise.
"And I you" He spoke in return, not daring to protest her offer of protection jest or not. 

☀︎

Messages In This Thread
tomorrow never came - by Maxence - 08-31-2017, 10:47 PM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Eden - 10-19-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Maxence - 10-22-2017, 06:21 AM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Eden - 10-24-2017, 11:34 AM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Maxence - 10-25-2017, 06:00 AM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Eden - 10-25-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Maxence - 10-26-2017, 06:26 AM