Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - So gracefully they rose

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

f l o r e n t i n e
THIS IS THE WONDER KEEPING THE STARS APART

Lolenteen!

The delightful variant of her name ricocheted through the murky swamp. Startled birds peered from their night perches to watch the camouflaged boy as he boldly approached. Behind him, his tail a long and dirty train, trailed mud along the wooden boards of the pathway.

Drawn from the sunset, Florentine’s eyes trickled across the wet mud that lined the youngster’s face. Mirthful lips tipped into a smile as she beheld the tall, tall boy. “Did you fall, Damascus?” She asks quite amiably as she surveys his dirtied composure. Florentine herself was familiar with appearing in such a state too - it was a sign of a day well spent if you asked her. “Or have you merely been bonding with the swamp?”

Her eyes flit to where the boards begin to thump with approach of another. Peering beyond Damascus’ imposing, and decidedly muddy, body, Flora’s eyes behold the newcomer. “Finnian!” Relief oozes from the girl’s body, joy radiating as her eyes skip over every inch of him. “It is good to see you looking so well!” She shakes her head, petals tumbling and the honeyed threads of her fringe tangling. “No thanks are needed. I am just pleased you chose to stay with us and to see you thriving!”

The skies continued to fade in golds and reds, until a girl of twilight blue arrived. Her skin was a dash of mid-day blue upon the darkening scene. Bright orange eyes set themselves keenly upon Florentine and a blush rises to colour her cheeks. “Hardly a hero!” The flower girl chirps, her amethyst eyes flitting to behold Finnian. “All I did was keep a man comfortable whilst he recuperated.” The girl’s gaze flitted to the lanky boy beside her. “Damascus, however,” a light nudge pressed upon his shoulder, “got Finnian the help he needed. If Damascus had not found him Finnian’s story might be very different.”

Slowly her gaze drifts from Cress, to rise up as the sun descended towards the horizon. “I do have some exciting news for you all though… We shall be having a festival with the Night Court.” Florentine’s eyes drift between their gathered crew, oblivious to the assassin lurking in the darkness with his black, black eyes.

“I hope you all feel like dancing?” 

@Damascus @Anonymous @Finnian @Cress

Neverr & space

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
So gracefully they rose - by Florentine - 09-04-2017, 09:54 AM
RE: So gracefully they rose - by Damascus - 09-04-2017, 10:10 AM
RE: So gracefully they rose - by Anonymous - 09-04-2017, 08:49 PM
RE: So gracefully they rose - by Finnian - 09-05-2017, 04:12 PM
RE: So gracefully they rose - by Cress - 09-07-2017, 08:25 PM
RE: So gracefully they rose - by Florentine - 09-17-2017, 09:12 AM