Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [Pan, Flora, Any]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

florentine

Her heart had begun to slow from its wild pitter-patter. She began to feel the easing of her skin. No longer was it tight, no longer prickling with fitful nerves. The Dusk girl smiles as Coraline’s warm lips press against her neck and her own golden lips seek the button-girl’s stormy skin.

“The rift is a confusing place.” Florentine notes as her petite head bobs lightly with consideration. She was created in the threads between time, she was as made for time travel as a boat was to traverse the waves of an ocean.

Her lips curl into a smile as Coraline keeps speaking but oh it is fleeting. Was she well? Love had found her and set her trembling with its fierce and chaotic ways. “I am… well.” At the last word, despite its hesitancy, despite the way she adds it without conviction, the smile still creeps its way back along her lips.

“You are safe here now, Coraline.” Florentine whispers softly, her lips finding the curve of the girl’s cheek as her gaze flits to her closest friend, Pan. It is a truth that the girl chose to ignore the growing hostilities between Day and Night, and even more so that she did not know of Rostislav’s kidnapping. “There are no terrible magics here. If anything magic is quiet.”

Amethyst eyes gaze out through the forestry about them, “I live in the Dusk Court, I am the Emissary there.” Florentine chirps and, even now, after many months in the position the flower girl still sounds quite astounded and a little flummoxed.

“Pan is happy here… I think you will be to.” Her lips curl, “If not, there is always Dusk.” It is then that Flora’s mirth returns, blissful and precious, as it eases the ache of a heart that was once hers. Yet now it lies, so firmly within the grasp of the Night King and if the flower girl let herself think of it, for any longer than a moment, then oh how terrified she became.

@Coraline @Pan

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
[Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-09-2017, 08:21 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Pan - 09-14-2017, 12:48 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-15-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Florentine - 09-16-2017, 10:43 AM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-17-2017, 01:55 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Pan - 09-19-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Florentine - 09-24-2017, 02:52 PM
RE: [Pan, Flora, Any] - by Coraline - 09-28-2017, 01:19 PM