Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - goodbye my santa monica dream

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vadim

He could not tell if she was angry with him or not.  He study her body language, her face, the tone of her voice, even her choice of words but none of it seemed to indicate any emotional response.  Still, the line of his body relaxed a touch.  He assumed it meant that she was unperturbed by his antics.  He was a little surprised to see another silver-hued equine in Solterra though he supposed grey was not so terribly uncommon a color.  And certainly it was not as ostentatious as Maxence's white a chestnut coat.  Still, he'd never seen anyone marked quite like she was and it caught his curiosity.  Like crests of foam on a moon-silvered sea.  

"Yes, I'm Vadim, though I don't really know that I'm much of a sage yet.  I saw you at the meeting where you were appointed."  He recalls now the mercury mare standing at the front of the hall, granted her title by the lion's roar.  "I'm glad to meet you.  Do you spend much time with the other courts then?  What are they like?"  

His body and face were animated, actively displaying his eagerness for information and his attentive observation.  His sodden tail slapped wetly against his legs as it flicked back and forth but already the dry desert heat was beginning to dry the water from his thin hide.  The evaporation chilled him, calling a shiver to his skin that he took little notice of.  The sun was warm enough and the change of temperature was refreshing after the heat of the day.  He isn't uncomfortable under her observation at all, returning it easily without much thought.  

@Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
goodbye my santa monica dream - by Seraphina - 09-11-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Vadim - 09-11-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Seraphina - 09-12-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Vadim - 09-13-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Seraphina - 09-15-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Vadim - 09-20-2017, 11:51 AM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Seraphina - 10-03-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Vadim - 10-04-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Seraphina - 11-10-2017, 05:15 PM