Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - goodbye my santa monica dream

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vadim

His ears fall back a touch when she speaks of her injury, concern briefly flitting across his features as he studies her more closely.  Has he made a mistake, to ask her such thing?  But then she speaks again and his ears perk, listening attentively as she describes something of the other courts.  It is not much more than he didn't already know but he listens all the same.  It is surprisingly hard to imagine some of the places she describes despite the fact that his mind as talented at pursuing wild flights of fancy.  But so much green and growth and lushness seems unsustainable.  It is difficult to picture and believe that such a place is real, even though he has passed through such lushness in his travels.  He can imagine a brief burst of life, the way the desert can suddenly becomes bright with flowers and new growth after a rainstorm but such life is very quickly gone.  

He also notes when she pauses at Denocte.  This court perhaps holds his greatest interest- and some familiarity.  He has not been but he wishes to see it, from all the stories he has heard of it's people it would be a treasure trove of lore and song and theater.  This things entrance and entice him.  There has been so little joy in Solterra.  When she is finished, he thinks.  It is perhaps the first quiet moment he shares with her, thoughts turned inwards as he dissects the information given and his thoughts choose a path to pursue.  

"What is Solterra's standing with those courts?"  He finally asks.  Though he does not still, much of his eager energy seems to have been concentrated down, refined.  Finally given direction his mind leaps forward along one path, drawing upon what he has heard and what he has observed to compare it to the information she shares.

@Seraphina

Messages In This Thread
goodbye my santa monica dream - by Seraphina - 09-11-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Vadim - 09-11-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Seraphina - 09-12-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Vadim - 09-13-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Seraphina - 09-15-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Vadim - 09-20-2017, 11:51 AM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Seraphina - 10-03-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Vadim - 10-04-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Seraphina - 11-10-2017, 05:15 PM