Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - goodbye my santa monica dream

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 399 — Threads: 81
Signos: 100
Inactive Character

YOU'RE GONE BUT YOU'RE ON MY MIND
I'm lost but I don't know why

--

Seraphina seemed to mull over his question, considering her words for what felt like a long time. She did have the court’s image to consider, after all. Finally, she proceeded : “We’ve had little interaction with Dawn; they provided us materials for the garden, but our standing is largely neutral, as they are courteous and peaceful by nature. We are attempting to form an alliance with Dusk, and I believe that it is progressing…as smoothly as one might expect.” As smoothly as one might expect given near-constant interference from some of Solterra’s more blistering mouths – and she counted their sovereign in that equation, though she reasoned that he, too, was attempting to progress talks with Terrastella. (Maxence was simply a blunt man.) She’d covered two of the courts, but it was all she could do to hold back a grimace when it came time to speak of Denocte.

“Night…we have always had a strained relationship with Denocte. We were at war for many years, throughout my childhood. Our previous Sovereign, Zolin…he was a warmonger, and he was content to send his people to war for his amusement – we withered beneath his rule and ran our resources thin fighting in his stead while he hoarded what little we had in his palace to satisfy his own greed. None among us were free from the grasp of his war.” The statements she made were clinical and cold, as though she hadn’t a stake of her own in the war, as though she hadn’t fought in it when she was nothing more than a child. It hadn’t even been particularly long since Zolin’s death, but she already spoke of it as though it was a thing of the past. (She did not mention the current source of tension, kept prisoner in the dungeon below the Keep.) “It is the only reason why I have seen as much of Denocte as I have,” She added, just in case he was wondering how she described the lands in such flowering detail.

“I can’t help but notice that your accent is foreign, Vadim,” Seraphina questioned, hoping to change the subject – though she was genuinely curious as well. “From where do you hail? You seem accustomed to the desert.”

@

@Vadim sorry this took so long! <3

I'M IN A ROOM MADE OUT OF MIRRORS
and there's no way to escape the violence of a girl against herself.

please tag Sera! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Messages In This Thread
goodbye my santa monica dream - by Seraphina - 09-11-2017, 01:44 PM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Vadim - 09-11-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Seraphina - 09-12-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Vadim - 09-13-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Seraphina - 09-15-2017, 03:50 PM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Vadim - 09-20-2017, 11:51 AM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Seraphina - 10-03-2017, 05:02 PM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Vadim - 10-04-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: goodbye my santa monica dream - by Seraphina - 11-10-2017, 05:15 PM