Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - a dangerous visit

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
tender heart

The hot and dry air was suddenly not so harsh, less sandy and coarse under her fur and against the sensitive pinks of her nods and eyes. Araxes shook herself from head to toe, sending water splashing in droplets as she leaned her head back and spread those small wings of hers, ruffling out feathers to dry in the air. It felt much better now, and even so, she dipped her head, peeking an eye open.

She'd rushed so quickly to quench her thirst, she hadn't even thought of looking to see the plantlife that bloomed around her. A wonderful eruption of green lay here in these lands, a jewel that held many herbs that she could take back and plant on her own. To grow and study and use them.

Her thoughts were suddenly broken by the sound of a clearing throat, and her head turned, eyes blinking away water as her wings came up to shield her sight from the sun, and her lips curling up in to a small smile. "Tor..." The name was a wash from her lips as she waded through the water, bringing small waves with her to the shore. At the same time, she dropped her flasks to the water, allowing them to fill as her head lifted, nose touching his nape where she could reach.

"I ran out of water on the way here, I suppose I didn't plan on this place being so hidden," she uttered, and she could feel the soft curl of hunger pangs. She cast a glance down, and leaned herself to pluck up a fruit, easily biting in to it and feeling the sweetness erupt over her tongue, causing her wings to flap and her eyes to close as she made the happiest sound, almost a squeal.

@Torstein || <3

Messages In This Thread
a dangerous visit - by Araxes - 09-23-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: a dangerous visit - by Torstein - 11-05-2017, 10:56 PM
RE: a dangerous visit - by Araxes - 11-12-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: a dangerous visit - by Torstein - 05-14-2018, 10:55 PM
RE: a dangerous visit - by Araxes - 05-14-2018, 10:55 PM