Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - dangers, what dangers?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

T O R S T E I N

Her reaction - as adorable as it was - elicited a rough bout of laughter from the large Solterran. "I knew your answer before you even said it," he chuckled, the flat bridge of his nose moving to press up alongside the quivering side of her neck. She felt warm, like he was accustomed to.

But he brought his head away from her neck to regard her, gentling nudging her temple and lips tenderly finding perch along the rim of her ear and at the base of her lovely little wings. "Is that why you've been abse--" he started to comment, pulling his head back from her fully to regard the..

Petite? mare.

His head abruptly cocked, eyes just a tad wide as he regarded the belly that was.. obviously pregnant with twins. Jesus, a belly like that looked absolutely massive on such a normally petite-mare... but he would be shot dead on sight from her gaze alone if he dared utter such a phrase out loud. Instead, he swallowed.

Forcefully pulling his gaze away from her stomach, he attempted to make eye contact with her once again - although much more concern was etched across his features this time around. He stepped forward, so close his shoulder and chest could almost touch her own. Craning his neck around her, he nudged her alongside her flank. "I'm going to assume..." he trailed off, and eventually cleared his throat.

Once again, he pulled his head back and held eye contact with her. "Araxes.." he trailed off, "When were you going to tell me?" He felt conflicted - aggravated that it took him this long to find out, upset because he knew what this meant. His name was.. not the purest in the lands, and he certainly hadn't made a ton of friends in his stay.

The more he thought about it, the more his heart broke, for he knew that he alone would be the reason so many passed judgement on her and their children. 

What had he gotten her into?

chest cavity: closed // words: 336 // headshot

love, space

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
dangers, what dangers? - by Araxes - 09-23-2017, 04:22 PM
RE: dangers, what dangers? - by Torstein - 09-23-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: dangers, what dangers? - by Araxes - 09-23-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: dangers, what dangers? - by Torstein - 11-05-2017, 10:55 PM
RE: dangers, what dangers? - by Araxes - 11-05-2017, 11:16 PM