Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - empty space

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

⚔  in these silences, something may rise  ⚔

An angry lump forms in his throat, and he's forced to swallow it much quicker than he pleases. He feels his hackles raise, and has to metaphorically smooth them down. This purple piece of shit still angered him, even in her defenseless state.

He could kill her - right here, right now - and be done with it. He could let the Terminus swallow her whole, or he could snap her neck at his own hooves and push her right into the sea itself. There were so many options, and while all of them sounded particularly brutal - for with no one around, he could truthfully prolong her pain and suffering (plus, who would care of a vagrant's death?) - but nothing seemed.. good enough.

She deserves so much worse. She thought him a monster before?
Oh, there'd be no denying it now.

- - - - - - - - - - -

But even through the nauseating anger, he quelled it. Forced the vomit back down his throat as he heard her speak to him. He knew not her actual name - Viduct, or something of that sort...? Such a vile name would suit her, after all - and he cared very little. But for his plan to work... he would have to force himself to care.

So as he approached her, he hurried his steps. Lazy walking turned to hastened trotting and eventually a brisk gallop down the sands, fully closing the short distance between them. The tide would be coming in shortly.. and he couldn't have it drowning the main component of his plan.

He stopped just a few feet shy of the knobbly mare, weak and disorientated. Having forced himself to run faster than he would normally, chest hitching as he attempted to catch his breath. "You're not alright," he murmured, surveying the filth that stood before him. Concern weaved through his voice - "Please, I'm Ein... the tide is about to come in, please let me take you away from the beach," he pleaded, extending his head out towards the wet, sand-covered mare's head, blowing a warm breath in her direction. "Can you see me? Did the sea blind you? How long were you adrift?"

Crimson eyes stared into her own sightless ones - and for a moment, he wondered why Roskildar would choose such an opponent with such an obvious weakness. It would be her downfall in the end.

Pulling his head up and slightly aware from her, he peered over her shoulder. He truly wasn't lying - the tide was coming in, and fast. "We need to get off the beach; the sea swallows it whole during high tide. It's coming in now," he sounded rushed, and truth be told he actually was. The large stallion turned his body, his right side pressing to her left; "I'm sorry, miss, but you're going to have to trust me right now. At least for the next few minutes," he drawled out, and nudged her shoulder. "Lean against me," firm but doting instructions whispered to her. He made sure to keep notable features away from any wandering touches - horns, chest, the likes.

But when her skin touched his own, his nerves lit on fire. It was an odd sensation - not just of anger and rage no more, but a serious need, want, lust for domination. He would have it in time, and on his own terms.. and sweet, so bittersweet, would it be.

But for now, he would settle for smelling the salt of her hair and tears, the pitifulness that wove into every syllable of her words and voice, the tremble as she struggled to walk. He truly wouldn't take no for an answer, and if she tried to refuse his attempts at moving her - he'd circle behind her and sidle his shoulder up to her rump and try to gently nudge her on.

She really was in no position to argue with him, after all - she had no idea where she was, or even who he was. "I promise, the grass atop the cliff will be more comfortable to rest upon," he'd reassure her, and together (the thought be damned), they'd make their way up the path to the top of the cliffs that overlooked the Terminus.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Action. Thoughts. "Speech."
@Virun - WHOO FINALLY

Reference Image - - chest cavity: CLOSED - - 688 words - - code Ⓒ inkbone

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
empty space - by Virun - 09-23-2017, 05:56 PM
RE: empty space - by Torstein - 09-24-2017, 12:35 AM
RE: empty space - by Virun - 10-02-2017, 01:48 PM
RE: empty space - by Torstein - 11-12-2017, 10:55 PM