Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Seven Devils Into One

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

⚔  in these silences, something may rise  ⚔

Dark eyes regarded the smaller stallion curiously, noting the evident lack of emotion within his words. Was that normal for him, just like the archaic speech? Tor assumed so, to be honest.. but knew that was probably not couth to further push such a subject. The large cream and plum stallion was too aware of the tell-tale signs of agitation already surging through the other one's form - the easiest indicator being his ears. Probably more tell-tale than the eyes themselves, if Tor was fair.

"I'm sure you'll make do with your speech currently is. You're no harder to understand to me than I am to you, after all," he mused curiously, a slight pull at the edge of his soft pink lips. A lazy ear flicked upwards at the black stag's words. "Your name is as proper as your speech, I'm afraid I won't be able to pronounce it quiet so well," he chuckled, and gave a courtesy nod to the smaller stallion.

"Tor," he spoke simply, both ears inching forward towards the stallion curiously. "I come from the Day Court of Solterra. Where do you call home, ... Vasheer?" He ended the sentence quite unsure if he was even pronouncing the stallion's name correctly... in fact, he was quite sure he butchered it. 

Upon his suggestion, Tor's shoulders rolled. "If you'd like, you can join me I assume," he commented off-handedly. It was within those moments and without prompting that the Triennial Eye snaked open, the lids peeling opened lazily right as Tor turned his gaze. But while Tor faced the direction that he intended to head, the Eye gazed eerily back at 'Vasher.' Its gaze was unsettling, pupil dilating erratically. 

"I..." he trailed off, musing briefly. "Really don't know where I'm heading? I was looking for a black and white horse with wings behind her ears," he mused, and promptly chuckled. "I last saw her here, and she likes collecting herbs, so I figured I might actually find her here again."

Slowly regaining his gait - although at a much slower pace, surely - he wandered aimlessly through the crisp field. "Tell me, why are you here again?" he said, glancing back towards the stallion he assumed was following him. "I don't think I've yet to see you wandering around these lands," he mused, half to himself.. half to the void stallion.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Action. Thoughts. "Speech."
@Ammon, if Tor's Triennial Eye makes contact with Ammon's gaze for a couple seconds, it will give him a single, moderately startling statement:
"Powerful."

Reference Image - - chest cavity: CLOSED - - 391 words - - code Ⓒ inkbone

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
Seven Devils Into One - by Ammon - 09-23-2017, 06:30 PM
RE: Seven Devils Into One - by Torstein - 09-23-2017, 10:19 PM
RE: Seven Devils Into One - by Ammon - 09-24-2017, 06:44 PM
RE: Seven Devils Into One - by Torstein - 11-05-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: Seven Devils Into One - by Ammon - 12-14-2017, 03:43 PM