Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - hero or villain

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

Avdotya’s ire sizzled beneath every inch of skin, begging to be loosed upon him to wipe that pompous smile from his face. That yearning only swelled with every word he spoke, but she gradually began to realize that Raymond was a man best beaten verbally - her spear, however, remained firmly at the ready. ”My, my,” she hissed, ”all that from a simple chuckle?” While he was correct in her piety, she saw only the folly in the rest of his statement. Solis spare my sanity, she drawled in her mind.

She exhaled a swath of hot breath, then straightened herself. ”Very well. I’ll indulge you.” She could play to his approach; fight logic with logic. ”If I support slavery by being a patron of one of Novus’ deities, so does any other man, woman and child loyal to the regimes trapped behind those stones. Their word is supposed law, their beliefs dictate those the nation’s...” Avdotya paused for a moment, recalling Zolin and his horrific behaviour, their actions are capable of bringing war to these lands.” Her ears were flat, her eyes still burning as hot as they had when she was ready to jump for his throat. She had witnessed the reign of a king who had (among countless other atrocities) brought an ancient Solterran tribe to its end- he murdered en masse and no one put a single hoof forward to end his rule.

It took a gods-damned slave to escape her chains to dim his toxic flame.

”You speak to a former slave- a girl who was taken from her family and used as plaything by a King who had no business toying with the lives of others.” Her tone became more and more aggressive with every word. Whether it was towards him or the dead boy king, Avdotya did not care, she merely knew she was angry. ”It was Solis who granted me my command of the earth. That was how I gained my freedom, not by the action of any mortal being.” She had stepped closer to him while she spoke, closing whatever gap there once was between them.

”So perhaps, before you try to tell me that supporting a deity equates to supporting slavery, you should look a little further into the history of these lands.” Oh, how she still wished to drive the tip of her spear through his ignorant head.

You’re playing my game now-- @Raymond

Messages In This Thread
hero or villain - by Avdotya - 06-26-2018, 11:32 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Raymond - 07-01-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Avdotya - 07-01-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Raymond - 07-03-2018, 01:56 AM
RE: hero or villain - by Avdotya - 07-03-2018, 10:46 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Raymond - 07-04-2018, 01:33 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Avdotya - 07-07-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Raymond - 07-10-2018, 05:35 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Avdotya - 07-12-2018, 09:50 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Raymond - 07-13-2018, 06:29 PM