Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - hero or villain

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

She nearly laughed at the suggestion of Solis simply leaving her high and dry after all he had invested in her; however, she knew in the back of her mind that it was always a possibility. It was a possibility that Avdotya had no qualms with handling should the need ever arise, and the oh-so subtle smirk that weaved itself upon her lips made that quite clear. ”Then so be it.” She snarled. She had faced this world alone once before and if she had to do it again, then she would bring it to its damned knees.

But that was not the case - not yet, and she firmly believed not ever. She was a true child of the sun, born and raised under its brutal hand and eternally loyal to its every fibre. If that was what made her a slave, she would wear those pretty silken shackles until the threads were nothing more than a frayed mess of fabric at her ankles. But to mistake her loyalty for blind following was, frankly, insulting. ”My devotion to Solis does not determine my actions. I have seen my desires through, accomplished things that most could only dream to achieve -  I know my worth and that does not change regardless of any God.” Her tone was fierce, for her mind was not made up of a deity’s decisions. Her own morals may have fallen in line with many of Solis' own, but that was simply a product of being raised as a Davke.

What Raymond said next was what truly coaxed the laughter that sparked their interaction to bubble up from her throat once again. She stepped forward, finally closing the space between them and very well bringing the pair chest to chest; the viper wanted to ensure that he felt the heat of Solis in her breath as she reached up to whisper in his ear. ”Here’s the thing, stranger,” Avdotya began, pausing just long enough to fit in a crooked smile, do not think for a moment that I give a fuck about others and their values. Her face fell flat, suddenly void of any emotion it had previously held.

It was at this moment that the Davke queen excused herself from their conversation, brushing past him just enough for their barrels to touch, granted he didn’t step away. And so she disappeared into the evening, bidding Raymond farewell with nothing more than a particularly sharp flick of her cropped tail.
You’re playing my game now-- @Raymond

Messages In This Thread
hero or villain - by Avdotya - 06-26-2018, 11:32 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Raymond - 07-01-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Avdotya - 07-01-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Raymond - 07-03-2018, 01:56 AM
RE: hero or villain - by Avdotya - 07-03-2018, 10:46 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Raymond - 07-04-2018, 01:33 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Avdotya - 07-07-2018, 06:22 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Raymond - 07-10-2018, 05:35 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Avdotya - 07-12-2018, 09:50 PM
RE: hero or villain - by Raymond - 07-13-2018, 06:29 PM