Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Rich Youth [Relic Contest]

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rhoswen

RHOSWEN,

This man seemed to relish the cut and slice of her sharp words; his face decorated by a multitude of curious, macabre expressions. What an oddity he was. His reaction, though unexpected, only seemed to further ensnare Rhoswen's intrusive interest. Many things he might have been, but dull - that he was certainly not. Grit seemed to cling to his skin and voice; his salt-soaked cologne stinging her tongue as she tested the close air between them. She scoffed internally as the word honour fell from his blackened lips, who was he to speak of integrity; he, a rogue, with his carefully cultured belligerence. But, almost as if he had read her mind the stallion spoke again, reeling off the script to this dark and delicate play. "My father used to tell me 'honour was a mere scutcheon'," she smiled, softening almost at the thought of Iscariot, "and I consider my father to be a wise man."

Camdis Lohir. A strange name for an even stranger creature; Rhoswen was enthralled, even if he had crept uncomfortably close to her side. The motive for this pilgrimage had all but disappeared into the walls of the church, casting aside her already faltering devotion for a far more beguiling ritual. "Oh, do not be so modest, Camdis Lohir" Her stormborne eyes danced, clustered lashes sweeping against high set cheekbones. "I am sure you possess many uses, regardless of whether you wish to share them with a girl like me." The tone of her voice was not yielding, nor was it harsh; in the midst of night, Rhoswen had steadied - her fire quietened, if only for a moment.

@camdis /cough shakespeare ref cough\

Messages In This Thread
Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Rhoswen - 06-27-2017, 05:33 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Rhoswen - 07-01-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 07-02-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Rhoswen - 07-17-2017, 10:21 AM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 08-18-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Rhoswen - 08-22-2017, 04:44 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 09-24-2017, 12:50 PM