Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- when the past is present

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

The bubbling creek and the sway of the grasses and her inattention to all things around her allowed for his approach. She had been humming in her head a tune from her childhood that the children would sing, so she whispers;

When a bird flies on the wind,
Dips and dives and catches a fly,
It tumbles, rolls, and dives,
Playing to the tune of the wind.

She flicked her tail and bobs her head lightly as the song rings in his head. The breeze is light and keeps her cool with the leopard spotting of sunlight peeking through the leaves. She was remotely paying attention to her surroundings when Rosti approached and spoke to her. Her pink eyes popped open and his figure slowly materialized into view. A large smile crept across her lips and she nickered lightly towards him. She didn’t make any motions to try and get up, she simply laid there and watched him for a moment. This time allowed for his outline and his horns to come into view. She looked at his twirling horns with endearment and she rolled onto her other side. So are you just going to stand there or will you lay down with me. It is so relaxing. She chuckled lightly and closed her eyes as she stretched out on the grass to get herself more comfortable. How are you my friend? Did you ever find that relic we were all looking for? I never found it. Did you make it all over the land? I tried and failed. This land is so big! She felt warm and fuzzy inside and hoped that he would take up her offer and stick around so she smiled as she looked at him.

@Rostislav

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
when the past is present - by Weir - 07-13-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-13-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-17-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-18-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-22-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-23-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-27-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: when the past is present - by Rostislav - 07-27-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: when the past is present - by Weir - 07-28-2017, 04:56 PM