Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - teeth of many martyrs;

Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Morrighan

am i beautiful
as i tear you to pieces?
Almost immediately, Morrighan's demands were met with laughter. Not by the mare, but by the strange companion on her shoulder. The creature corrected her by saying she was a demon, but that was hardly the point. It was still a weird vulture looking thing and she couldn't possibly fathom why anyone would want to befriend it. If it provided some kind of useful protection, maybe, but quite frankly it was gross looking.

It seemed the hooded mare did not appreciate the tone, but Morrighan could care less. She watched her stare her down and straighten her body as if to size her up. Well, two could play that game. She willed her fire to ignite at her feet and, although the flames were not nearly as large as they once used to be, they appeared long enough to make a point.

Of course, after the hooded woman spoke, Morrighan wished she could set the whole place ablaze. The nerve this bitch had! Oh how badly she wanted to -

They were cut off by the appearance of another, only she recognized this one. It was Moira, the Night Court Emissary that she knew somewhat. The two had shared a conversation by the lake one day and she remembered the strength the woman showed when Isra had gone missing. Thankfully Isra was fine now, but she had showed true courage in her absence. Now, though, Moira's arrival did nothing more than to piss Morrighan off more. Especially since she told her not to yell.

"I don't give a shit about the birds," the grullo mare muttered in Moira's direction. She was about to complain about how she was interrupting an interrogation when the hooded woman regarded Moira. Morrighan blinked in disbelief.

"Wait a minute, you two know each other?" she asked the pair, her head turning from one to the other and her frustration only bubbling more. The hooded woman (whatever her name was, she would certainly need to get it out of her at this point) claimed there was a reason she had to wear the hood. Her eyes narrowed at the both of them; they knew something.

"Alright, that's it, I want answers. Who the hell are you, why are you slinking around in a hood and how do you two know each other?" Morrighan spat, her nostrils flaring. All of this was bullshit and she demanded to know why. "I have no patience to fuck around here and I don't appreciate anyone with secrets."

If there was a way for her to communicate with Moira privately, she'd tell her all about the meeting and why this was important. She glared at both women, watching their expressions closely. Now they both seemed to be hiding something and she didn't care at this point how she'd get the answers, but she'd get them one way or another.

@Moira @Seraphina whoops xD
“Speaking.”
Art by The-Day-of-Shadow ; Table by Katherine

Messages In This Thread
teeth of many martyrs; - by Seraphina - 06-22-2019, 11:21 PM
RE: teeth of many martyrs; - by Morrighan - 06-23-2019, 11:12 AM
RE: teeth of many martyrs; - by Moira - 06-27-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: teeth of many martyrs; - by Seraphina - 07-03-2019, 03:56 PM
RE: teeth of many martyrs; - by Morrighan - 07-07-2019, 01:59 PM
RE: teeth of many martyrs; - by Moira - 07-11-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: teeth of many martyrs; - by Seraphina - 07-23-2019, 09:12 PM
RE: teeth of many martyrs; - by Morrighan - 07-28-2019, 02:15 PM