Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- come on mess me up -

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

[Image: s03P8Yq.png]

LIKE ICARUS LOVED THE SUN -

"STOP!"

The Sovereign called just as the Shaman rounded another bend, the only evidence of him being the faint beats of his hooves as he sprinted through the maze. Reich cursed again, pushing himself faster, faster, faste -

A boom and shudder rocked the maze, throwing Reichenbach off of his hooves and onto the hard earth below him. "What the hell" was his irritated mutter, glancing everywhere for the cause of the eruption through concerned silver eyes. He continued until - there, there was the Shaman. A grimace twisted his face as he approached, slowly now, as if the Shaman might vanish any moment. The earth-shaking continued and Reich watched on in horror as the ground split, the depths of the cavernous opening unknown and shadowy. 

A form began to take shape and Reichenbach lost all thought of the Shaman as a gigantic snake appeared before him, it's slick face expressive as it dared him to dance, the glint of it's eyes enough to tell him that he wouldn't get past the serpent unless she allowed it. 

He glanced around him, searching for any other route, settling the fear that sat in his belly like a cold stone. His gaze turned upward, silver eyes glued to the eyes of the large snake before him. He smiled. It was a chaotic thing, full of carelessness and excitement and it seemed to set the rest of his muscular body afire with danger. His body shifted, swaying gently as he kept eye contact, grinning the whole time as his coins jingled and clinked with every movement. 

"Shall we dance then, Serpent?"

@

Messages In This Thread
come on mess me up - - by Reichenbach - 07-04-2017, 10:20 PM
RE: come on mess me up - - by Random Events - 07-09-2017, 02:16 PM
RE: come on mess me up - - by Reichenbach - 07-10-2017, 08:50 PM
RE: come on mess me up - - by Random Events - 07-20-2017, 02:41 PM
RE: come on mess me up - - by Reichenbach - 07-20-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: come on mess me up - - by Random Events - 08-03-2017, 07:18 PM