Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- when the past is present

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

Oh my! That is stunning Rosti! Where did you find something so beautiful! Everything that Weir loves in pretty things was being present before her. She examined the object in all its shimmering glory under the drifting shadows and streams of light that are lit by the pollen of the trees that blew around them. She lightly touched the cool metal with her lip notices how cool it is even in the warmth of the evening. She lifts her head up to look at her dear friend only to see him with a smirk on his face. Weir immediately beams at this look he has with the flower in his mane as his eyes looking right at her. If she could blush she would be bright pick all over her already ivory facade.

She giggles lightly and reaches out to touch her nose to his as the smile settles on her features. She doesn’t know how to feel about this man anymore, any vague acquainted precautions she may have held are now fading away and she feels she is growing attached to the spiraling horns and his little beard. He may seem menacing to most but she likes to see a bit deeper than just the skin. His face is dark but she finds comfort in it like a night under the stars. His long lion tail is just so curious to her and his furry fetlocks. She takes all of him in now in this silence and knows not much what to say but choose to break the silence somehow. I would love nothing more than to come visit you! She knew she was dismissing his initial comment of her coming to look for herbs but she knew she would go to see him and part of her thought that is what he would have wanted to say. I will know that when I look across the sea, you are there on the other side.

@Rostislav <3
Sorry its so short and crappy.

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
when the past is present - by Weir - 07-13-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-13-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-17-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-18-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-22-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-23-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-27-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: when the past is present - by Rostislav - 07-27-2017, 05:49 PM