Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- when the past is present

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Rostislav

Of course she's intrigued by the gold sphere, and her attention is pulled to it at first. This allows for me to look stare at her unobserved, uninterrupted. Her eyes are pale like mind, though at least she has normal pupils. One large braid in her mane is tucked behind her refined ear. But even those are practically hidden behind the large antlers that grown from her forehead. Although I've seen antlers like hers before, these are colored like the rest of her - pale with a bit of pink, as opposed to the dark ones I've seen in the past. Although my horns are sharp and hers dull on the tips, I feel that hers could easily take one of my eyes out if either of us were not careful. Red stripes run up her face, bolder and brighter than the rest of her. Additional purple stripes run up her visage, and I wonder how the Gods every created something so beautiful but so completely strange.

But before I can stare at her jewelry adorning her horns, her gaze is back on me, meeting mine. I can't hide that I've been staring. Exposed! I don't answer her question about the orb, in truth it's already escaped my mind. She reaches out and touches her nose to me and I flinch, not from displeasure at the act, but simple surprise. My ears are perked forward and eyes bright, and I reach my muzzle forward to touch hers, returning the simple but meaningful gesture. It's like she fuckin' read my mind, because her answer pierces right through the charade that I'd paraded before her. Although I was interested in what she liked to do, the real reason I wanted her to come to Denocte was to see me. And she knew it. I don't bother to cover it up, simply remaining quiet as she reads my true thoughts and feelings. Gruff, emotional, my words are a murmur. "I would love to see you. And as I look across the sea, I'll send whispers of greetings on the wind. And you'll hear my voice in your ear..." Soft nothings come from lips and even I'm surprised at the tenderness there. Emotions -- who knew they ran so deep within this Siberian soul?

Walk. Talk.
WC: 378
Tag: @Weir

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
when the past is present - by Weir - 07-13-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-13-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-17-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-18-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-22-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-23-2017, 06:36 PM