Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- when the past is present

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

All of this seemed too surreal to her as if they grass’s around them are disintegrating beneath them and suddenly they would be floating on some sort dimension of clouds. Time perhaps might stop in its place and give them all the time in the world to enjoy this moment and never grow old, never be hurt, and never leave each other’s sides. The smile on her face rises before it falls. This is too perfect. Nothing ever stays perfect, what if he turned on her? What if he abandoned her after he got whatever he is looking for? What if he became controlling and demanded her leave her home and never leave his sight? She slowly pulls away from him and a glaze covers the shine that once brightened the afternoon from her eyes. The shadows begin to fill the orbs placed delicately in her skull, surrounded by the large markings of her face. She looks at him for the first time with fear and anxiety as her mind begins to go over all the ways that this can’t happen, fairytales are for songs, not for her. Her pupils dart around the dark corners of his ears and the horns, and down to his hooves. In a moment, all her walls began to rise, high enough that it won’t be easy to conquer.

She reaches out and tugs lightly on his light mane and brushes her muzzle once again against his cheek before pulling back and giving a light-hearted smirk that in some ways was forced. She slowly gets back onto her wobbly legs that seemed to have fallen asleep in her cat napping day dream. Her brain felt like it was soaked and slow but still she felt she needed to leave and go back home for now. There are things she needs to speak with her sovereign about and she needed to still know she could leave. This may be her defiance, her insecurity, or a test to see how he will react. She looks at him as she stands with care and compassion in her eye, trying to hide any deeper feelings she has for him inside. My dear, I must go back to the dusk court for now. I have enjoyed this time with you though. It hurt even her to leave but she knew it was the right thing to do, for now. She didn’t want to hurt him or leave him wondering but she didn’t know how to tell him yet about her past, but someday she will, someday. I will see you soon Rosti. I promise. She smiled once again and this time it was not so forced as she turned and began to canter away back in the direction of terrastella. She looks back at him one last time as she crests a hill and drops out of sight.

@Rostislav <3
He will just have to wait a little longer to learn her past. ;)

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
when the past is present - by Weir - 07-13-2017, 06:51 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-13-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-17-2017, 08:04 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-18-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-22-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Rostislav - 07-23-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: when the past is present {Rosti} - by Weir - 07-27-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: when the past is present - by Rostislav - 07-27-2017, 05:49 PM
RE: when the past is present - by Weir - 07-28-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: when the past is present - by Rostislav - 07-29-2017, 09:46 PM