Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Rich Youth [Relic Contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rhoswen

[Image: rhosbyspace2_by_outofthefurnace-dbkwvw7.png]

She'd met many men in her short, sweet life - cocksure men, dangerous men, loud men, quiet men - but none that seemed quite so conflicted as this one. Camdis seemed to writhe inward to a dance she'd never seen before, a song she'd never heard. Rhos was not often so curious, but here she was: staring through hooded eyes of ash and smoke. Oddly, she did not wish for his lust; more so she wished for his mind. How she longed to crack open his skull and peer at all the peculiar workings of this man she would not forget in a hurry. "ActuallyI don't know if he is or not." The words came freely, no strings attached, for it was the plain truth of the matter. She had not seen Iscariot since leaving Denocte, who was she to speak of his health. 

"Is yours?" There - it glittered in the corner of her lupine smile, lurking deep and dark: her hunger. The probing question rang out between them, as if taunting the silence. She pondered his words, rolling them around on her tongue. It would be easy to play into his open arms, by confessing her proclivity for - as he put - all things dark and lonesome. Instead she merely rolled her eyes, "I think you're right there, doll." The smile on her lips momentarily growing wider, brighter, before dying completely. "So, Camdis Lohir of Night Court, what does my brother think of you then? I'm sure he'd find you quite charming; Reich always was drawn to the black sheep." Rhos spoke casually, knowing this man had not the faintest idea of her connection with his sovereign - you couldn't blame him, it wasn't as though they looked alike in any capacity.

@camdis this is an old thread but i love writing with you so -boop-

Messages In This Thread
Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Rhoswen - 06-27-2017, 05:33 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Rhoswen - 07-01-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 07-02-2017, 05:57 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Rhoswen - 07-17-2017, 10:21 AM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 08-18-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Rhoswen - 08-22-2017, 04:44 PM
RE: Rich Youth [Relic Contest] - by Camdis - 09-24-2017, 12:50 PM