Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Passing Through  - i said honey, i said sugar!

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

AVDOTYA

you think i'll be the dark sky so you can be the bright star?

I'LL 

SWALLOW

YOU 

WHOLE

He spoke her name again; commanded her to stop, even. Avdotya flattened her ears at the sound of his order as he barked it, nearly tempted to quicken her pace out of spite for his demand. She bridled her stubborn desires, though, and spun on her heel abruptly to turn and face him as he so wished. There was no retort, no sharpened comment to cut into him... instead, the woman was silent, awaiting whatever drivel he had for her about the tantrum she'd thrown. Much to her confusion, the air between them remained stagnant with a pregnant pause, roused only by the rustling sea of grass that tickles at their hocks.

Her breath was still heavy when she noticed his eyes tracing the scars that cut across her body, studying them as though it was the first time he'd seen them. She turned her own head to look down upon them. She often found pride in their presence upon her hide, as though they were trophies to be flaunted- but they also incited hate and even shame through the memories that lurked there. Those scars brought with them the sinister cackle of a boy-king, the horrifying roar of a battle-worn grizzly. There was so much more to them than the bare, exposed skin left behind and only one man knew the entire truth to them.

The regent's eyes lingered on her scars for a moment longer until she turned her eyes back to Maxence, trying to decipher the look on his face while he stared. Self-disgust burgeoned from within her heart and in her chest and it showed in the half-second she was unable to look the stallion directly in the eye, her gaze flitting to the ground. "I've had them since I was two." Her voice was but a quiet echo of its normal, resounding confidence.

Oh, how oblivious he was.
notes: well that took a turn

tags @maxence
by blair of shine, translated to html by meverrnind

Messages In This Thread
i said honey, i said sugar! - by Maxence - 09-02-2017, 11:59 PM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Avdotya - 09-03-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Maxence - 09-04-2017, 08:43 AM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Avdotya - 09-04-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Maxence - 09-05-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Avdotya - 09-23-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: i said honey, i said sugar! - by Maxence - 09-24-2017, 01:09 AM