Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Judged  - southpaw

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Iliad

iliad
And as for fate, I'm sure no man escapes it,
Neither a good nor bad man, once he's born.

For once he travels without his trusty banjo. Iliad feels exposed without the instrument tucked between his wings but trots eagerly along, keeping an even step as he satiates a nagging wanderlust. Novus is a vast land and he feels there is yet still more to see in the vast expanse of the continent. Word of this particular location passed through his ears but he certainly assumed his own wit might get him out of any scuffle that is thrown his way. Iliad is far from competent on the battlefield but his mother had at the very least taught him basic self defense. Many of his sisters had successfully beaten him, but he was bred for mysticism and storytelling not the brutality of war. It is comfortable and easy for him to amble about, nothing but the sound of his own hoofbeats. Quietly he starts humming a tune to himself, some ballad he heard in a distant village. Iliad swings his head and then eventually spots a figure in the distance. At first he thinks nothing of the sight but then the stallion opens his mouth. 

“Listen up Chucklefuck, there are more civil ways to say get off my lawn,” Iliad says with an indignant snort. “And I deny the title of boy as I am presently post-pubescent. I ain’t shooting out blanks.”  He then sees the giant turkey comes literally flying at him. FUUUUUCK! He shrieks internally and gives into the strong instinct of GETTING THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!

Iliad surges to his left and uses his wings to try and propel himself further forward but can feel hooves press down onto his hind end. There is crushing weight and he nearly stumbles, but strains his muscles to keep his balance. For a moment, he contemplates running and heading straight for the hills, but he is a child of the wind. I’m not a fucking warrior but goddamn I won’t let some overstuffed chickenshit act like he can punch random strangers, he thinks and spreads his wings to take to the air a quiet throb in his hind quarters but doesn’t stop him. 

“Dude I think you really need to take a chill pill or something because you’ve got a bad case of  ‘I’m a bashit crazy jerk’-it is,” he snorts though certainly not his most witty come back, he uses the moment to fly towards Maxence’s left, ducking his horns to dive bomb and scrape those sharpened prongs of his horn against whatever bits of flesh he can reach.  

Summary: Iliad swears a lot and flails like a chicken before flying at Maxence's LEFT trying to scrape his horns against his flesh 

Attack Used: 1
Attack(s) Left:
Block Used: 0 (UPDATE THIS WHENEVER YOU USE A BLOCK)
Block(s) Left: 1 (UPDATE THIS WHENEVER YOU USE A BLOCK)
Item(s) Used: -

Response Deadline: 10/17/17
Tags: @Maxence , @kay, @inkbone, AND @Sid

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
southpaw - by Maxence - 10-09-2017, 07:56 PM
RE: southpaw - by Iliad - 10-14-2017, 06:42 PM
RE: southpaw - by Maxence - 10-16-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: southpaw - by Iliad - 10-18-2017, 04:00 PM
RE: southpaw - by Maxence - 10-18-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: southpaw - by inkbone - 10-29-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: southpaw - by Iliad - 11-04-2017, 09:20 PM