Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Judged  - southpaw

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Iliad

iliad
And as for fate, I'm sure no man escapes it,
Neither a good nor bad man, once he's born.

Iliad expects something far more climatic to happen. As he charges and anticipates impact, he’s greeted with very little in return. First he is a raging bull and then next he’s steering his flight path, veering his wings to draw him upwards to avoid impact, but it isn’t quite enough because he quickly finds himself meeting his opponent’s wing. Iliad flails and nearly eats dirt before recovering, feeling some muscle tense from the impact with the wing. 

“You really are lacking the commitment to this lesson you’re trying to teach me,”“You know.. My ass isn’t even tingling from this weak beat up session,” he yells down to the other stallion, deciding to pound him with his words. It is then he dive bombs the ground, landing clumsily and skidding a bit, seeking to get behind Maxence, god he could be more elegant. “Your lazy attacks are really disappointing my toddler sister could probably impress me more,” he shouts before he whips around to try and face his opponent. Iliad feigns a charge towards the right but then veers left again.

“Allow me to demonstrate what an attack with some heart looks like!” Iliad shouts as he gallops and then throws out his wing and throws his weight into the blow to really pack an added punch, aiming for along Maxence’s side. God, he is ready to wrap this up and return to his beloved banjo for some chill vibes and strumming. 

Summary: Iliad swears a lot and flails like a chicken before flying at Maxence's LEFT trying to scrape his horns against his flesh 

Attack Used: 2
Attack(s) Left:
Block Used: 0
Block(s) Left: 1
Item(s) Used: -

Response Deadline: 10/21/17
Tags: @Maxence , @kay, @inkbone, AND @Sid

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
southpaw - by Maxence - 10-09-2017, 07:56 PM
RE: southpaw - by Iliad - 10-14-2017, 06:42 PM
RE: southpaw - by Maxence - 10-16-2017, 09:13 PM