Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Here comes the sun...

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Voltaire

Voltaire
Voltaire would give anything to be young again – to go back in time to that fateful day and choose a different path.  But now, his destiny was set in stone.  As he looked to the optimistic girl, he remembers what it is like to be young and idealistic.  He remembers what it is like to know the world is a bright and wonderous thing, full of possibilities.  Though his hope was long shattered by his actions, it wouldn’t do to taint the youth of tomorrow.  Perhaps this girl would make something worthy of herself, something worthy of the gods adoration and blessings.  He offered her a quiet smile, stepping closer to place his velvetine muzzle gently against the curve of her neck.

”Perhaps today you have given me my miracle – a ray of sunshine in an otherwise dire world.  There can be no forgiveness for me, child – for I bear the consequences of the choices I made long ago.  But for you, there is a light, and I hope you do not lose it.  Solis give you blessings, and reason beyond that anger that blinded me in my youth.”  

If someone had given him the advice long ago, maybe he wouldn’t have done what he’d done.  Perhaps he wouldn’t be living a cursed life – a half life – filled with penance for his actions.  ”Thank you, child.  Solis watch over you.”  He paused for a moment, staring at the silver girl as sunlight soaked into her coat, wishing her peace as he nodded and returned to the Day Court, far from this place of worship and the reminders of the bitter taint of his childhood.
Day Court Caretaker

@Coraline – wrapping this one up bc I have lots on my plate and don’t want to miss the window to redo another worship thread with him in a few weeks… but lets post again – if you want to post in the Viride Forest, he’s gonna wander over and start looking for healing herbs… maybe they can search together (and I can bring Pan in too)

Messages In This Thread
Here comes the sun... - by Voltaire - 09-23-2017, 03:35 AM
RE: Here comes the sun... - by Coraline - 09-30-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: Here comes the sun... - by Voltaire - 10-15-2017, 03:12 AM
RE: Here comes the sun... - by Coraline - 10-16-2017, 11:46 AM
RE: Here comes the sun... - by Voltaire - 10-21-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Here comes the sun... - by Coraline - 10-21-2017, 03:04 PM