Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - how far i'll go.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Thaleia

T H A L E I A 

SEAWATER LIKE SUGAR ON HER LIPS -

The sea breeze tossed and flirted with the salt-white of her mane, the sting of ocean water burning her nostrils, her throat, and her lungs. Molten silver eyes looked on, seeing nothing and everything at once. To the waves of the raging sea, to the edge where the sky touched the ocean blue, and the far away fate of her sunken ship, her crew, and her beloved. All of things she cared about, everything that the Blue princess held most dear in her heart, gone, in explosions of emerald fire and metal and splintered wood.

She does not notice that her muscles are trembling, exhaustion setting in as her body is tired from her drift along the sea for unknown hours.

This is Novus.

"Novus?" she inquired, turning the word carefully over as she spoke, her voice accentuating the ov. Her skin shivers as the chill settles into her damp skin like little fingers of ice, each droplet of water soaking her suddenly freezing her down to her very bones. With soft blinks, her teeth chatter, her orbs roving over the rose-touched warrior hovered near her. A comfort, a shoulder to lean on, she realizes, with a soft smile tugging one side of her lips upwards. Her emotions roil like a hurricane, swirling anger and grief that dare to plunge her into the deep. Dark and depthless, a cage of shadow and murky seawater that would swallow her whole, should she give into the waves that crash against her heart and soul. But she does not allow it an inch, instead standing tall against the frustration and tears that threaten to spill over.

There is a path up to the top of the cliffs, and the Dusk Court is not far from there.  There should be a healer about who could see to you.

Her gaze is a broken thing, full of longing and despair, but she meets the warrior's stare nonetheless. Leia's body shifts, turning away from the sea, her heart cracking as she does. With careful, slow movements, her hooves sink into the damp sand beneath her, as her eyes take in the view of the foreign land behind her. The tall cliffs of white stone and changing leaves like earthen fire; a sea of green and a city hidden in rolling hills. All strange to her, like a dream.. nothing like any she had found or known on any map of worlds and seas once traveled before.

Brave and weak, the pirate queen looks to her savior, her companion, in hopes that he will guide her. To a kingdom she dare not know, but maybe, just maybe, a place where she could find out the fate of her people. Her lover. Her home.

"Yes," she replies, her voice slithering over the ending of the word. Dragging it out, long and slow, as she breathes in the salt and brine of the air. "I think that would be best. Thank you." She tentatively steps towards the cliffs, to the trail that would take her beyond, before she cranes her slender neck to take a look at the ocean. One last time.

Calypso, I'm in your hands now. Take me home, she prays, and then she departs, her back to the sea.

@diarmuid pooey exit, I'm sorry love :c thank you so much for saving her and threading with me!!! <3
"Thaleia speech."

Messages In This Thread
how far i'll go. - by Thaleia - 10-02-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Diarmuid - 10-04-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Thaleia - 10-09-2017, 07:23 AM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Diarmuid - 10-09-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Thaleia - 10-17-2017, 07:03 AM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Diarmuid - 10-17-2017, 10:16 AM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Thaleia - 10-22-2017, 06:22 AM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Diarmuid - 10-24-2017, 11:52 AM
RE: how far i'll go. - by Thaleia - 11-03-2017, 07:10 AM