Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- [relic contest] it crawls up in the ground

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Damascus

DAMASCUS
he was like a storm,
Damascus had been here before. Memories of peach skies and the meadow so gold it could have been aflame still warmed his mind and called him back in search of the relic, this time to the sacred wilderness of the Eleutheria. The boy could still remember spending a whole day here from before the stars came out until they were put to death, and all the wonder's he had seen in-between - it was this prospect, of finding more treasures to lock within his bank of memory that had drawn him back to the plains today. Who might he meet out on the prairie, which opportunities might present themselves? 

All of this had been thoroughly discussed with Dohv en rout, the jerboa having taken a seat upon the child's wither during flight as usual. The boy dreamed up scenarios in which he'd meet a brave chevalier or a beautiful princess, posing each one to dohv and asking him of their probability (which was usually a one in one hundred). 

It wasn't long at all after the lad had landed that se sense another, ears flicking at the sound of a faint breath and fickle footsteps upon the sodden terrain. Rain had already began to splutter and spit against his hide, which normally would cause his mood to quickly turn afoul - not now though. The prospect of another, a new friend, was true and real.
His nose turned toward a lone tree standing solitary across the meadow - and under it, the silhouette of another equine. 
"Yew really ought to just let 'er go about 'er business" Dohv had grumbled as Damascus tossed all worry aside for the weather and begun his bound towards her, stopping a distance away as to not frighten her.  

"'Allo!" He cheered "Damascus I am, What name is of you?" he would ask, his broken english showing immediately. "Looking you also for relic?"

(( ooc; HI AVIS! I hope u dont mind me jumping in, i saw it was AW ☀︎ ))
☀︎ ☀︎

Messages In This Thread
[relic contest] it crawls up in the ground - by Akhlys - 06-06-2017, 07:18 PM
RE: [relic contest] it crawls up in the ground - by Damascus - 06-07-2017, 12:37 PM
RE: [relic contest] it crawls up in the ground - by Venari - 06-07-2017, 12:53 PM
RE: [relic contest] it crawls up in the ground - by Kaladin - 06-29-2017, 03:34 AM