Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - || a creature of curiosity {relic contest}

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

Weir watched the teal and black stranger with horns similar to hers. He seemed distracted by something near the water, not trying to get too near to the waters in this rainy weather. She inspected his horns, and then his ears, and his face. He is somewhat twitchy and unsure of her but who wouldn’t be with someone they don’t know. She continued to smile in return to his as he looked away. Are you looking for the relic as well? I might be able to help you; four eyes are better than two you know. It’s hard to see in the darkness so we can cover twice as much ground in the same amount of time.

She began to look down and around her feet again. She would use her nose to move aside large leaves and search underneath, she would push rocks with her hoof and leaf cover she would scratch at with her hooves. She would use her large horns to push branches of bushes and low laying trees aside so that she could see what is beneath them. She tried to make circling movements so as not to miss anything. Do you know what it looks like? I have no idea what I am looking for here. She giggled sweetly and looked over to the male again. I am Weir. What is your name? I just got here a couple days ago. She kept smiling through the rain dripping down her opalescent face. Water dropped from the tips of her mane and her eyelashes. The drum roll of rain drowning out most sounds around her.

@Venari

coding: © x

Messages In This Thread
|| a creature of curiosity {relic contest} - by Venari - 06-07-2017, 02:08 PM
RE: || a creature of curiosity {relic contest} - by Weir - 06-08-2017, 11:43 AM
RE: || a creature of curiosity {relic contest} - by Venari - 06-09-2017, 05:11 AM
RE: || a creature of curiosity {relic contest} - by Weir - 06-15-2017, 06:32 PM
RE: || a creature of curiosity {relic contest} - by Venari - 06-16-2017, 07:03 AM