Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - lazy in the sun

Users browsing this thread:

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Inara

Inara

Her audits perked as the stallion spoke, her gaze lifting over the water to watch his lips move. He was right, she supposed, but she had intruded upon whatever it was that he had been doing -- and she hated to be a bother to anyone. And he was rather grisly looking to boot, which indicated to Inara that he was someone she certainly did not want to bother. He surprised her further as that large body of his began to falter forward, creating a great splash as he rolled into the waters.

The ripple he caused lapping against her own lightly feathered feet. She was surprised, to say the least, watching in silent curiosity as he rolled himself right again after a moment or two. A sense of ease began to find its way around her shoulders, although she knew that she should not let her guard down too much. He was still a stranger, after all.

She turned her face away, just to hide the little smile of amusement, taking a few sloshing steps further upstream before pausing again. She didn’t know whether his roll had been intentional or not, but it had made her feel better. ”S-solterra?” She found herself saying, her voice a bit stronger with her curiousity. ”T-that’s the d-day court, is it n-not?” She frowned, her stammering a source of frustration for the young mare.

”S-s-sorry. I s-stutter when I’m nervous.” She cleared her throat. She wasn’t quite as comfortable as he was to lie down, but she gave the water a good thrashing, throwing water against her underbelly. She found herself glancing in his direction again, twisting her neck in order to get a better view.

”I’ve n-not met anyone from S-s-s-solterra before.” She admitted. Hell, most of the courts were still a mystery to her -- but she loved to learn about them. Dusk court had simply been a fool’s luck for her, their ideals matching with her own. ”I-I’m Inara. F-f-f-rom Terrastel-la.”

coding by Avis
@Leviathan

Messages In This Thread
lazy in the sun - by Leviathan - 06-07-2017, 04:29 PM
RE: lazy in the sun - by Inara - 07-10-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: lazy in the sun - by Leviathan - 07-11-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: lazy in the sun - by Inara - 07-17-2017, 01:29 PM