Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - saudade

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eros

He’s heard tales of the lonely dying of broken hearts, read of such tragedy in stories when he was younger. Is this what it feels like?, he thinks; this weakness, this lightheadedness, this hollow feeling in his limbs (not his heart, his heart is full of love). And maybe he’s being overdramatic, a hypochondriac of only the most romantic sort, but he can’t stop himself from wondering if one could perish of heartache.

Of course, he suffers only from dehydration and a bout of delusion, but Eros has always possessed a tendency for theatrics.

“Sometimes I wish I could escape my reality for a while.” He supposes many do,—after all, life is unkind to most everyone at some point—but troubles of the mind are often the most difficult to evade. He knows, anxiety has long been a trial of his, and insecurity with it.

The stranger settles on the ground next to him, but doesn’t meet his eyes. Eros frowns and peers into the stream beside them. His reflection stares back, sad and rather unsightly. He can’t blame the man for not wanting to look at him, he supposes, and looks away from himself then, too. Would Aion still find him beautiful?

Aion. “He’s handsome, and smart, and gentle.” Except for when I ask him not to be, he thinks to himself and inwardly laughs, allowing a small smile to reach his eyes. “He makes me feel really special. Do you have someone like that?”

@isorath <3
all the sides of eros' personality here, wow

Messages In This Thread
saudade - by Eros - 12-08-2017, 02:22 PM
RE: saudade - by Isorath - 12-17-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: saudade - by Eros - 01-25-2018, 03:14 PM
RE: saudade - by Isorath - 01-27-2018, 10:26 PM
RE: saudade - by Eros - 02-18-2018, 04:13 PM