Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Off the garden path [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Nimue

The rosy mare tried hard -- but not too hard -- to refrain from rolling her eyes at the brute. She stood there, sizing him up despite her delicate stature. A muscle twitched above her brow as he flashed her a wide grin. He was severely testing her patience, and Nimue knew better than to say he wasn't doing it on purpose. Every moment passed and she felt her buttons being pushed more and more. But still, she stayed. Selfishness, perhaps, kept her rooted, although if things did not change and change quickly... well, Nimue found she didn't really have a reason to stay.

She did not so much as flinch when the stallion lurched a step forward towards the little filly when she mentioned the land called Helovia. He sputtered out that he was also from this far off place, surprise coating his words. Nimue almost rolled over laughing, but instead a quiet, wicked chuckle rumbled in the back of her throat. Amused, she pointedly eyed him when he threw a judgmental look her way. Her lower lip hung wide for a moment at "ladyship but she quickly closed it. Instead of anger broiling in her blood, she cooled it and ice coated her words in a thick frost. "I believe I already mentioned I do not give out information for free," she spat out. 

Sucking in a sharp breath, she turned her body towards the upward slope of the mountain, one hoof poised to step up the natural stone stairs. For a moment she craned her neck around to the two strangers, a wickedly sweet smile pulling at her velvet lips. "As you've run out my quota for patience today, I will be off. If you ever do feel like asking me for real answers, you can come find me in the court of the rising sun." With that, she trotted a few steps away, taking the steps a few at a time. As she departed, words flew back on the breeze to the two strangers; completely aware that they may or may not hear them,  but then again, she did not care.

"I'm Nimue."

---

OOC: I'm sorry for posting out of order but it felt like the best thing to do with how the scene is going! Maybe this will help wrap things up, perhaps? (Since the Relic Contest has started it's second phase and all!)

@Rostislav @Victorina

Messages In This Thread
Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Nimue - 06-15-2017, 05:20 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-15-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Victorina - 06-18-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Nimue - 06-21-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-21-2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Victorina - 06-22-2017, 03:48 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Nimue - 06-22-2017, 06:55 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-24-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Nimue - 07-08-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 07-28-2017, 07:25 PM