Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Off the garden path [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

I don't know why I've joined in this stupid quest thing. Content. Searching for a relic.. who cares? Who really cares? Some, at least, for Weir certainly seemed interested. And here I am joining the fray. So certainly it must be worth my time a little but... Or maybe I've got some issues that need working out..? (Likely.) I'm climbing the stairs up a mountain, and finally I'm happy to have a shaggy coat still. The air is chill as it wraps around my heat-loving body. I can see my breath out in front of me, but luckily it's not too cold. Thank goodness for small favors.

What does a relic even look like? I huff and puff, putting more exertion into the trek than my out of shape body is really prepared for. Up ahead on the steps I see a form, every now and then being obscured by the scenery. Finally a rosy dappled unicorn comes into view. Compared to Weir the mare seems plain, but I'm not picky. I put a little more effort into the work my limbs carry out, and try to catch up with her.

It's a struggle.. it's been a long time since I've done anything but meander, amble, and stumble around like a fool. Finally I think I'm closing the gap and I call out when I'm not too far behind. "Greetings Comrade!" It's more like a bark than a polite greeting. Good job Rosti, she'll probably take offense to your tone! Humph. "What brings you this high? Relics?" Or relic. Whatever. More than one might be a good thing if we all end up fighting over it. "All".. this is only the second equine I've seen, who knows how many I've seen.

I stop to catch my breath. Although I'm winded at least my breathing is soft. The dame is slender and lithe, and as my lungs play catch up, my eyes wander over her curves. Wouldn't it be nice to forget everything but the flesh, now and then? If only... but I'm not sure I feel up to charming anyone at the moment. So I resist adding any colorful comments and instead wait for her answer. But oh! "I am Rostislav."

"."

Messages In This Thread
Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Nimue - 06-15-2017, 05:20 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-15-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Victorina - 06-18-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Nimue - 06-21-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-21-2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Victorina - 06-22-2017, 03:48 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Nimue - 06-22-2017, 06:55 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-24-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Nimue - 07-08-2017, 05:36 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 07-28-2017, 07:25 PM