Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Off the garden path [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Victorina

So the first to reply to my questions is the mare. I resist the urge to roll my eyes at the bitchy response. Last thing I really needed right now was someone with a 'i'm better than you' attitude. I mean really. I might be up a mountain, but what better place to try and see where the hell I am and how far from Helovia I have come? "There's no need to be rude to her," Well I wasn't expecting that. I stare at the stallion, my mind still trying to figure out why his appearance seemed to stand out so well in my mind. Not to mention the fact he is seeming to come to my aid. "Is there something I can help you with, little one?" Ugh please. Seriously, now you want to help me? Thankfully the stallion reintroduces himself as Rostislav and informs me I am in Novas. A new land. This is going to be interesting.

So I take a deep breath, the cold air chilling my lungs. I have to admit I am not used to the cold, and really hope that all of this Novas place isn't cold. "Thank you Rostislav." I pause only for a moment as the mare had not given her name. I guess some lack manners too. "Can either of you tell me more about this place, Novas that is." I think getting more information is the best move for now. I mean, the more the better right?

My mind spins, thinking of home and all I have left behind. Will I ever see my family again? Okay, maybe I am not as worried about most of my siblings as many of them are older than me. But what of the newborns? What of Papa and the rest of the herd? "I come from a land called Helovia... Have either of you ever heard of it?" Okay, maybe not a smart move but what could it hurt right? Maybe i'd be in luck and one would know of it and could at least tell me if this new place is anything like my old home...

"Talking"

@Nimue
@Rostislav

Victorina

Messages In This Thread
Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Nimue - 06-15-2017, 05:20 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-15-2017, 06:50 PM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Victorina - 06-18-2017, 04:40 PM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Nimue - 06-21-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-21-2017, 04:36 PM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Victorina - 06-22-2017, 03:48 AM
RE: Off the garden path [relic contest] - by Nimue - 06-22-2017, 06:55 AM