Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - A HANGOVER you don't deserve... or DO YOU [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

'I don't even know if it is real.' Well that'd be a damn shit show... if everyone in Novus is looking for something that doesn't exist? A horrible prank that the Gods would have played. A snarl builds in me at the thought but I quash it like a gnat. There's no need to let if's get in the way of such a glorious adventure. I step closer to her and realize that her excitement at the prospect is tangible, electrifying, even. I sigh softly and let her joy lift my spirits. The light brightens my eyes and I step one stride closer, so we are near each other. "If I found it?" I hesitate, though the answer is immediate in my mind. "I would barter it with the Gods - to bring my Damaris back to me." The pain is audible in my voice, and signs of my recent tears can be heard if you listen closely. I bite my tongue, trying to keep it together. "And what would you do with it?" I look out onto the plains, imagining the Gods descending and congratulating us petty mortals on our wonderful discovery. Rewards? Praise? Parties? VODKA. That would be nice, indeed.

I flick my tail in thought, eyes glazing over for a moment. "Why do you think it's here? Where are we supposed to look? I don't know anything about this place..." I trail off, uncertainty clouding my voice. I look back at the zebra lady. I wonder how much exploring she will do to find the relic. How important is it? Does it need finding? There are too many questions and I'm afraid I'm making myself dizzy trying to comprehend it all. I'm gonna have to sit the hell down if I don't calm my titties.

"."
@Weir .. I dunno what this was.

Messages In This Thread
A HANGOVER you don't deserve... or DO YOU [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-15-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: A HANGOVER you don't deserve... or DO YOU [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-20-2017, 09:33 PM