Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Swimming UPstream [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

I stop my mild temper tantrum as a voice disturbs me, and I look up to see a tall, painted pegasus gazing at me derisively. I snort and snap my teeth at him. What does HE know? "A virtue for you perhaps, but maybe I'm the one who gets things done." Asshole. Still... splashing water about isn't going to get me very far. I'm about to move from the creek when a large THUD catches my attention. My skull snaps around to catch the culprit and sure enough... a SPY. Of course I don't think he is any real sort of spy, but someone who has failed at all stealthiness. Believe me, I am not one to be terribly good at sneaking around, I'm sort of an oaf in that area. But surely I can stay on all fours.

I start chuckling, unable to help myself. The unicorn that's a little ways off seems to be trying to make a great recovery but of course, the thud was a giveaway. I may not have seen his fall but I can only imagine. Moments later a pegasus joins the fallen one's company. I can't exactly tell where he came from, but the two seem to know each other, based off the quiet calmness between the two.

I sigh and step out of the creek's bed. Adrenaline begins to course through me as I realize I've suddenly been joined by three different stallions. Whether I mentally feel threatened or not, the rise in my blood pressure is inevitable and instinctual. If I could bulk up anymore I would, but I fear there's only so much I can do to appear bigger and fiercer. I glance at the stallion who thought to lecture me. "Come.. let's join them."

My pelt shakes reflexively to rid itself of the water droplets I've splashed upon it. I pick up a lazy trot over to where the unicorn lies in the dirt, appearing to search for something. "Lost something? Dignity, perhaps?" I bite back a snicker, but my long tail twitches with amusement. "I am Rostislav."

"."
OOC: Apologies for the delay!
Tag: @Lothaire

Messages In This Thread
Swimming UPstream [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-15-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Swimming UPstream [relic contest] - by Lothaire - 06-16-2017, 08:23 AM
RE: Swimming UPstream [relic contest] - by Venari - 06-17-2017, 12:39 AM
RE: Swimming UPstream [relic contest] - by Damascus - 06-17-2017, 03:08 PM
RE: Swimming UPstream [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-18-2017, 04:01 PM
RE: Swimming UPstream [relic contest] - by Lothaire - 06-24-2017, 01:32 PM