Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

[Image: SnEpwRE.png]

R E I C H E N B A C H

The friendly jostling of the two men left something pleased and golden in the atmosphere, it was something easy and simple, a connection that lay bright and lazy underneath their muscled exteriors. Reichenbach grinned at the eagerness with which Rosti regarded the women of Denocte - and in truth, Reich knew them to be the most beautiful mix of savagery and society, wild and free, bursting with laughter and life... and he'd had a fair taste of them when he had been younger. Until Swallow had stolen his lust for anyone but her, until she had unknowingly rejected his bloody heart and returned it a little bit heavier, a little bit darker. It had been a while since the mahogany skinned man had taken anyone to bed. 

Rostislav continued, his roguish voice warm in Reich's ear - and though Reichenbach listened intently, his silver eyes wandered to the cliff path, following a familiar horned stallion as he drew closer and closer to the water. 

"It's your's to consider, Rosti. I don't mind a bit of heat every now and again, if you should choose to stay" he flashed a genuine smile, the offer for Rostislav to visit whenever he should like hovering eagerly on his lips. His eyes flashed back to Kaladin, who was laughing ( laughing ! ) and shrieking as he dabbled in the cool Terminus waters. His lips curved in a barely concealed smile, amused and delighted to see the stoic man enjoying himself so. He noticed the flick of his companions ears as Rostislav observed Kaladin and let slip a bark of a laugh as he approached, watching the two of them closely through merry silver eyes. 

He could sense Rostislav's hostility before he responded, and regarded his rough friend curiously before turning to greet Kaladin. 

"Kaladin!" was his boom, his voice full of laughter. "Any luck on your relic search?" Reich turned to Rosti, explaining "Rosti, this is Kaladin - I bumped into him not long ago in Denocte." He slid another wry glance between the two, gauging the tension. After a moment of silence he added, "Kaladin - meet Rostislav, an excellent warrior and a good friend of mine."

@Rostislav @Kaladin ! lololol love the tension between rosti and kal!

Messages In This Thread
london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-16-2017, 11:09 PM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-22-2017, 12:48 AM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-24-2017, 10:23 PM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-28-2017, 12:22 AM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Kaladin - 06-29-2017, 07:32 AM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-29-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 07-02-2017, 04:34 AM