Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

On the light breeze that carries the smell of salt also comes the voice of someone.. familiar. I stop in my tracks and turn my gaze toward the jokester that teases my appearance. A chuckle bubbles out at the sight of Reichenbach. The bay stallion trots toward me, clearly amused by my sandy look. I find I often provide amusement to... everyone, really. I bob my head in greeting to other stallion as I turn on my haunches and trot toward him, interest lighting my countenance. I stop when we are close away, being dramatic and sending sand spraying lightly around. "Reichenbach!" I glance over him to see he is well, and I notice the gold coins hanging from his mane are shimmering in the golden sunlight. "What -- " My tone is jovial, sarcastic. " -- are you trying to tell me this isn't my best cologne?!" Striped hooves take me dancing toward the sea. I submerge myself step by step until only my head is peeking out and, on a stormier day, the tide might have threatened to take me away.

But today is peaceful, calm, with only the light breeze to mar - if you could call it that - an otherwise motionless day. My strong legs propel me back toward the beach, and I emerge washed of sand. "Now I'm handsome as fuck!" I chuckle and shake off some of the loose droplets of water, not realizing that I might accidentally coat Reichenbach as well. "When the ladies order a Sea Breeze they can ask for an extra shot of Rostislav!" I bark out a laugh, finding my alcohol joke funnier than it probably should be. Eh bite me, I'm hilarious! Haters gon' hate, eh?

"."
WC: 283
Tag: @Reichenbach
Comments: sorry its crappyyyy

Messages In This Thread
london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-16-2017, 11:09 PM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-22-2017, 12:48 AM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-24-2017, 10:23 PM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 06-28-2017, 12:22 AM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Kaladin - 06-29-2017, 07:32 AM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-29-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: london bridge is falling DOWN [relic contest] - by Reichenbach - 07-02-2017, 04:34 AM