Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - but I'd risk it all just to be with you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 16
Signos: 0
Deceased Character

He think he might hate her. Every step beneath the unrelenting sun was a torture, yet she had asked to meet in the oasis and so, he went. It was, at least, a little easier in Winter than in the Summer. All too fast he had forgotten the ferocity of the summer sun and so cursed the Winter one just as fervently.

It felt like time slowed, ticking his time away in the desert more languidly. But at last he reached the Oasis, its glittering pools a mirage to his sun-drenched eyes. Gods he missed his dagger, his scarf – even if the very idea of a scarf was stifling in this heat.

Quicksilver slick, he moves towards the water’s edge and drinks. It is there that he sees her reflection, perfect beneath a tree’s shade. Was there even a part of her that did not thrive beneath Solterra’s light? A breath, a resigned sigh, slips past his lips.

Sated, the Crow draws back from the water’s edge, his cobalt blue eyes never leaving the flames of her skin, the wildness of her eyes. Their confessions still stir in the air between them, pressing out against his skin like razor kisses. Oh there was nothing simple about he and his fire-born girl.

He does not need to look around him to know there are few others who dared to make the journey out to the oasis this day, so when he reaches her, his lips lower, smoothing along the line of her brow. Oh she burns him, sets him alight to mold as she pleases. His lips are lit like coals and there is nothing that can cool him. It is a surprise when he exhales and he does not breath smoke like a dragon.

“You called for me?” The Crow asks as he stands above her, consumed in the shadow of her tree, drinking in their surroundings. A Crow’s instincts will never leave him, he remains on edge, even as he stands above her, lost in the scent of her too-hot skin.

@Rhoswen <3 <3 What is this? Raum being affectionate? Excuse me whilst I die of shock ;)

[Image: x341oLX.png]

You're one microscopic cog

in his catastrophic plan

Messages In This Thread
but I'd risk it all just to be with you - by Raum - 02-23-2018, 10:16 AM
RE: but I'd risk it all just to be with you - by Rhoswen - 03-08-2018, 10:32 AM
RE: but I'd risk it all just to be with you - by Rhoswen - 04-04-2018, 10:02 AM
RE: but I'd risk it all just to be with you - by Rhoswen - 04-07-2018, 07:40 AM
RE: but I'd risk it all just to be with you - by Rhoswen - 04-10-2018, 12:53 PM