Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - every night [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Rostislav
My neck straight out in front of me, I trudge along from one land to another. I wonder how many damn miles I've traveled so far? Where's my step tracker? WHERE ARE MY FITNESS REWARDS?! Have I lost weight? I need to eat. No.. I need to drink. A whimper passes my lips as I think about my missing booze. Where is the alcohol? THE VODKA. WHY IS THE VODKA GONE. I snap at my shoulder, like pinching myself to awaken from a bad dream. No... don't go down that road or you'll never come back. I have to stay focused on the task at hand, the relic, to keep myself afloat and rising above the grief that threatened to consume me when I first arrived here in Novus. My pelt twitches, an instinctive reaction to the momentary pain.

"Damascus!"

A voice shouts ahead and I look up from my pathetic reverie to see a familiar looking pegasus (that Damascus). The one who called, I presume, is a young-looking painted beast. I stride toward them, feeling a little lighter in my steps. The distraction has returned and I'm eager to pursue it. I stop a short distance away, some thirty feet. "Did I hear mention of a relic? I'd join your hunt if you'd have me." I nod to Damascus, remembering him from... somewhere I've been. I nod to the other and my accent comes a little heavier than normal as I speak my name. "Rostislav."

Walk. Talk.

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
every night [relic contest] - by Damascus - 06-18-2017, 06:37 PM
RE: every night [relic contest] - by Ipomoea - 06-18-2017, 11:33 PM
RE: every night [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-19-2017, 10:43 PM