Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Judged  - .. I like it rough ..

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I feel my teeth meet their target. Golden skin rips beneath me and the coppery taste of blood comes with it, penetrating the tasted buds on my tongue. I've stumbled, but luckily catch myself with my good right leg, so that I don't completely fall to my knees. Success despite this mishap fuels me, and adrenaline pushes through me. Still, my weakness is showing, and I sense that Acton is too bright to not notice.

The buckskin leaps away from me, expanding the distance. I turn toward him, prepared to lunge after him. It's a stupid move, of course; he's only made more room for his hooves to fly toward my face. As quickly as I can I rear up, tilting my head to the side in an attempt to avoid the rough edges that are making their way toward me. My strength in battle is just that - my strength. My mass and muscle are my greatest weapons, not my speed nor agility. His hooves slash across and up my right cheek, opening a bloody, raw gash. I let out a guttural groan, and I feel the blood trickle down my cheek. I have few doubts that I'll gain a gnarly scar from it.

I land roughly on the ground, narrowly missing a hole in the ground that might have snapped my leg. I glance forward, seeing that Acton has continued away from me after making contact. Damaris continues to growl at the stallion but stays near me. I think for a moment what it would be like for the ground to swallow either of us. Within seconds, the earth is cracking in front of me. Clumps of dirt and rock begin to shudder, then move upward independent of any visible force.

Rostislav, what's happening? Damaris's voice in my head echoes my own thoughts. Despite this, I'm looking past the scene at Acton. In a flash, the risen earth is flying toward the other stallion. A smirk appears on my bloodied face, and I speak just loudly enough for Damaris to hear. "My magic has returned."

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Summary: Rosti tries to avoid Acton's kick but gets a nasty, rough gash across his right cheek (yay scar!). Then he uses his NEWLY DISCOVERED MAGIC to attack Acton. It's just directed at him in general, so receive as you will. :)

**Griffin and I agreed on Discord that it would be ok for me to post a day late since I was at a horse show. Thank you!**

Attack Used: 2
Attack(s) Left: 0
Block Used: 0
Block(s) Left: 1
Item(s) Used: N/A

Response Deadline: 4/18/18
Tags: @Acton, @kay, @Sid, @inkbone, @Sparrow, @Roo, @Arahvir

Messages In This Thread
.. I like it rough .. - by Rostislav - 04-05-2018, 10:00 PM
RE: .. I like it rough .. - by Acton - 04-08-2018, 09:06 AM
RE: .. I like it rough .. - by Rostislav - 04-08-2018, 04:47 PM
RE: .. I like it rough .. - by Acton - 04-11-2018, 12:43 PM