Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - see the FOREST, not the TREES [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

[Image: ezgif_2_ff4dc422ec_by_arrakis93-dbdp0g8.gif]

" THE BEAST COMES QUIETLY FOR ALL "

The mare is probably more upset with me then the damn pigs are. Her outrage at my apparent clumsiness and intrusion are loud and aggressive. Her glares are fierce, but my hide is tough. They fail to penetrate the invisible armor, and I sigh impatiently. Apparently my question shows that I a full of ignorance. She shows me the item that had been hovering in front of her, and I see upon it the likeness (or the beginning of a likeness) of the pigs and surrounding forest. "Huh. Interesting." I lie. I have no interest in her imitations. As she explains the cause for her distress, a sneer slides into place on my face. There is only so much pretending a man can handle. I follow her gaze to find that the boars have wandered off completely, finding a more peaceful place to nibble. When my eyes wander back to the mare with the little horn upon her nose. Her glare has lessened heat is more lukewarm than indomitable fire.

Her question is so... normal. And my answer... the same. "Searching for the relic of the gods, what else?" The sneer is still there, but it is redirected toward the quest and my search. Too long have I been searching with nought to show. I turn away from her and walk past, my own leonine tail swishing as well. "To no luck, of course, but certainly my pursuit seems more worthwhile than your own." I look over my shoulder, then turn full circle. "And dare I ask, what is the purpose of your imitations? Surely you're not just trying to cure your own boredom.. There are much better solutions for that." A smirk appears now to accompany my suggestive tone. I can always solve a lady's boredom, should she permit me the chance.

Text. Words.
WC: 304
Tag: @Johari
Comments: Sorry it's bad :|

love, space

Messages In This Thread
see the FOREST, not the TREES [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-19-2017, 10:55 PM
RE: see the FOREST, not the TREES [relic contest] - by Johari - 06-24-2017, 12:19 PM
RE: see the FOREST, not the TREES [relic contest] - by Johari - 06-26-2017, 06:00 PM
RE: see the FOREST, not the TREES [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-25-2017, 06:20 PM
RE: see the FOREST, not the TREES [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-27-2017, 07:22 PM