Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The mechanics of cheap melodrama

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

i'm a pretty flower girl
check out my pretty flower curls

Grief pushes them back, back, back and swells in the space it creates. Through soft eyes she studies all the parts of Raymond that are sharpened with his distress.

A breath slips past her lips as he disregards her. Where was his faith? Where was the belief that she might be found?

So easily you give up. The words do not come, but the question resounds within her mind. Florentine wonders if he might see the question behind her eyes, feel the words strike his stubborn skin.

It does not matter if he does, for again he shies from his pain. Again, Raymond reaches into himself and finds no desire to search for his absent companion. Was it fear? Was it sadness that stopped him? Florentine knows, was it she, that she would want to know, no matter what. But she and Raymond were not the same. Her lungs burn with the pain and, as flames thirst of oxygen, so this hurt steals the warmth of her.

The flower girl looks to him as he speaks but her ears do not rise for him. They remain down, her manner as stiff as his. Raymond throws her words back at her, twisting them. Was it better to leave Ruth?

She considers the question as he stalks away from her. His feline tail continues to twitch and his desolation is a shadow that hangs between them. In silence Florentine turns and considers her dagger as she leaves the red warrior to his misery.

@Raymond wrapping this up with an utterly terrible thread, I am sorry! O.O

florentine
rocking your pretty flower world

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
The mechanics of cheap melodrama - by Raymond - 04-29-2018, 01:41 PM
RE: The mechanics of cheap melodrama - by Raymond - 05-10-2018, 03:57 AM
RE: The mechanics of cheap melodrama - by Raymond - 05-31-2018, 12:23 PM
RE: The mechanics of cheap melodrama - by Raymond - 06-04-2018, 03:06 PM
RE: The mechanics of cheap melodrama - by Florentine - 06-06-2018, 10:41 AM