Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - take me to the fireflies ball

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Eulalie

so why don't we rewrite the stars
maybe the world could be ours tonight
The sun had set, the last vestiges of its warm light clinging to the horizon in one last embrace before it faded from sight. Summer had come and the night was temperate and the breeze gentle as it kissed Eulalie's skin, tugging lightly on the loose strands of her hair. The ivory and sunshine woman glanced at her companion as they made their way through the meadow, the long grasses and bright flowers brushing along their legs. A satisfied sigh escaped her, a contentedness that settled in her curves and gave lightness to her bones.

“I'm not sure you could have chosen a more perfect night if the gods themselves had composed it,” she said, dark eyes passing over Somnus as she wore a smile. When Eulalie had first made the offer to accompany the sovereign on more walks outside the court, she had of course hoped he would take her up on it. She had been delighted when he actually had reached out to her, more than pleased to have this time to, perhaps, get to know him further.

She paused, stopping to look up at the stars wrapped in the dark, infinite sky. They flickered and glittered and Eulalie could not help but wonder how many looked up at these same stars at this moment. “What do you know about them?” Her question hovered, her curiosity a burning, hungry thing. Her parents had seen little use in educating their second daughter beyond what they felt necessary for her to wait on her sister and not disappoint them among the other nobles. She knew so few details and facts, so little of books and stories. All she knew was reality, and life, and the truth. The golden woman thought she might like to get lost in a tale sometime.

"Speaking."

A short and sweet start for these two @Somnus <3

Messages In This Thread
take me to the fireflies ball - by Eulalie - 05-01-2018, 04:42 PM
RE: take me to the fireflies ball - by Somnus - 05-06-2018, 06:26 AM
RE: take me to the fireflies ball - by Eulalie - 05-13-2018, 07:04 PM